IGNORED

BMW summer pants

BFish

Been ATGATT except for riding pants. tried on the joe rocket mesh, first gear mesh tex and aforementioned BMW summer pants. BMW fit much better and i liked having a color option....chose khaki mostly due to that pesky flordia sunshine. will try them out this weekend.

I picked up a pair of the BMW Air pants, with the "optional" hip padding. I like the fit and comfort, they are comfortable in 103F temps in Ukiah. That and my Marsee Hydra vest kept me comfy

had my first ride wearing my new bmw summer pants. typical august in florida...about 95* with humidty to match, bright sun. i really liked them. did not feel any hotter than khaki's. knee pads were in good postion when sitting on moto. lots of pockets...glad i bought them.

Tried JR Phoenix and others, but the BMW Summer pants are the best so far.

The fit is much like casual pants.

Wife loves that they don't look like riding pants.

The tan color really reflects the heat....they are cooler than the JR Phoenix.

Pockets are in the right places!!

I have a pair of the Summer Pants in the tan color and they work well in the NC heat and humidity. You do have to try them on. I am a 37 inch waist and 30 inseam and found that the XL fit better on me than the recommended L.

my size is similar and the xl fit good. a tad large but i'll just have to grow into them. as i stated earlier. killer hot and humid sunday, but the pants felt great. may even unzip and wear them as shorts upon arrival at our meet and great sunday.

I have some and love them. My ass sweats alot in them though. After 100 miles or so, I start feeling a little rash coming on. Right below my butt cheeks.

Does anyone else have this problem? The pants are lightweight and comfortable. This is my only problem!! They don't seem to breathe very well..

Sorry to be so, uhhhhhhhh, personal thumbsup.gif

Archived