IGNORED

For the "25 Random Things" Posters on Facebook

David

I like the random things; I have learned a lot about people (I'd do it myself if I ever had the time to think of the list). I would suggest people don't do the "tag" part (that makes it kind of like FB spam), but there's no reason not to do it at all. Unlike email, nobody is forcing you to read or deal with it on Facebook (unless you get tagged, but even then, you don't have to do anything).

I don't have dark secrets or skeletons to hide, but the world is watching and seeing and then one day an agent walks up to your door and ........

Well, maybe not, but you never know. ;)

I like the random things; I have learned a lot about people (I'd do it myself if I ever had the time to think of the list). I would suggest people don't do the "tag" part (that makes it kind of like FB spam), but there's no reason not to do it at all. Unlike email, nobody is forcing you to read or deal with it on Facebook (unless you get tagged, but even then, you don't have to do anything).

This was my approach. I went ahead and made out a list, even if coming up with 25 was at times a struggle. But I refused to tag anyone who hadn't tagged me. The whole tagging bit was just a little too much for my tastes.

Archived