IGNORED

Cee Bailey Sale

RT Fan

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting to replace the screen on the GS. I had a CB on it that was broken on the Mexico trip. Now I can at least save some extra $ on the replacement.

Silver Surfer/AKAButters

The discount is only on the headlight guard if bought together with a windshield. No discount on the shield the way I'm reading it.

I just ordered a shield and it came to $69.96 including shipping. You have to go thru the check-out process to see the discount. Hope this helps - hurry up and order - you only have until midnight. LOL

The discount is only on the headlight guard if bought together with a windshield. No discount on the shield the way I'm reading it.

Yep, the discount IS for shields too. Keep going through the "buy" process.

Can anybody comment on either of the Summer shields for the 12RT? Their under consideration but wondered what others had thought of these.

Hi All,

I started to order a new windscreen +2 in height and + 1 in width (am 6'1") from the website and then saw how cheap the headlight protector was...then how cheap the hard case insert bags were...then thought about only paying the shipping once....so bought one of everything......

Just got it yesterday. The screen looks good will fit it up this weekend if all goes well. Not sure if I like how the headlight protector is attached....

;)

Archived