IGNORED

Great Weather

boatzo

Why are Y-all sitting inside posting on the forum today? It is 60 deg. here in Virginia and we all should be riding. However, there is this Super Bowl this evening and I have been cooking and preping all day. "My day in the barrel". I'll need to adjust my pre-load after today. :clap:

DaveTheAffable
...However, there is this Super Bowl this evening....

Less traffic on the road UNTIL the party is over. Then... watchout.

Great weather? Sunday's ride here in Victoria, Oz, finished up in 40C heat. That's 104F, on a brand new bike, with very slippery tyres ;)

What's this Super Bowl business, anything to do with lawn bowls :D

Spent the afternoon at the iceraces. -1 C / 30 F. Sunny but bitter wind. Outdoor hottub and a bottle of wine afterwards. Can life get any better? Well, I guess there's some RT'n in a few months that will compete!

P.

AdventurePoser
Why are Y-all sitting inside posting on the forum today? It is 60 deg. here in Virginia and we all should be riding. However, there is this Super Bowl this evening and I have been cooking and preping all day. "My day in the barrel". I'll need to adjust my pre-load after today. :clap:

There was a football game today? Check out "Ride Tales."

Steve in So Cal

It just isn't fair, it just isn't fair, it just isn't fair........

And that ridiculous rodent in Pennsylvania saw his shadow today so we have 6 more weeks of the same. :rofl:

Today in Central Oregon in FEBRUARY it was 56 degrees. Sons and I rode 120 miles to see the new Oregon Racetrack set to open in April. No pics of track because it was gated and locked :P

It was a great ride anyway :thumbsup:

febridetoOregonRaceway.jpg

Archived