IGNORED

Ideal Power Adapter System for Long Trips

Claudio

Taking multiple re-chargeable devices with you on the next road trip?

I decided I didn't want to take a collection of charges for my camera, phone, MP3..etc. so I did a bit of hunting.

The I-GO adapter system http://www.igo.com (got it at Radio Shack here in Canada) is proving to be ideal. Of course you can't charge mutliple devices at once but its a small trade off for the convenience.

I chose the car/auto adapter for use on my trips since we do a lot of camping, but if you are hoteling it, you can go for the AC/DC wall version.

I pickedup the USB tip for my MP3 Player, another for my digital camer, and one for my phone.

Ditto on the recommendation. thumbsup.gif I travel to Europe on business quite frequently and have been using an iGo "Juice 70" system for the last 12 months or so. It allows me to use a single AC/DC converter for computer, Nokia phone, Motorola blue tooth headset and iPod MP3 player. (Adapters sold separately.) The "Juice" version is a bit larger, but you CAN use it to power a computer and one other device simultaneously. cool.gif

The converter handles input from 100 - 230 V AC or 11.75 - 16 V DC. In addition to AC, the system includes a 12V adapter works in a car OR an airplane. If I'm lucky enough to get a seat near a power outlet, I can watch my own DVD selections all the way to Europe! grin.gif

Archived