IGNORED

8,000 posts

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

And only 9 of them made any sense... :dopeslap:

Here's wishing everyone as much fun on this DB as I have had...I've taken some great rides and made incredible friends.

Indeed my life is richer for knowing all of you, even if our friendship is within the confines of cyberspace! :clap:

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

That's a lot of typing, and think of all the money you've made in the process!

Good thing posts are not like birthdays - that's a lot of spankings!

Jay

AdventurePoser

It's true I have saved a TON of money since I started here ten years ago...and I've given some good gear to friends to spread the karma.

All those tech days, and meeting friends with some expertise I'll never have, like Jamie, Phil, Steve, Keith, etc, etc. What an awesome group of men and women!

Cheers,

Steve

DaveTheAffable

Ohh... man! I can't wait until I get to 1000 posts.

I can't remember which one of you told me that after 1000 posts, you earn $3 a post for participation in any thread that isn't locked.

Or... was it... for $3 you can buy a tube of "Lock-Thread"? :dopeslap:

Hi to you and the lovely Jennifer!

I can't remember which one of you told me that after 1000 posts, you earn $3 a post for participation in any thread that isn't locked.

:lurk::lurk:

If only :dopeslap:

Steve, congrats on yet another milestone.

Lots of your posts made sense.

Now all you need to do do is find a way for them to make dollars :rofl:

You have brought real quality to the board over the years. You were an integral piece of the board's early history and the continuity of having you here still is really wonderful.

Thanks for hanging around, my friend.

Looking forward to your next 8K posts, Steve! :thumbsup:

(and I thought there were 10 that made sense! :grin: ) :wave:

Oh, and Dave.

Along with the $3 per post, you assume the lease on the BMST jet. Your $3 per post is deducted from the monthly lease payment, not to be below $0 for any month.... :grin:

Think how many you'd have if you didn't go into retirement, or exile, or whatever it was that you called it, back around your 5,000th post. ;) Glad you came back, and keep coming back. Glad the Costa Ricans released you, too. :grin:

And only 9 of them made any sense... :dopeslap:

Here's wishing everyone as much fun on this DB as I have had...I've taken some great rides and made incredible friends.

Indeed my life is richer for knowing all of you, even if our friendship is within the confines of cyberspace! :clap:

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

I've been checking, and I'm up to post 7,894. Still looking for one of those 9. :lurk:

AdventurePoser
Glad the Costa Ricans released you, too. :grin:

Boy, me too. But that incident brought up another awesome thing about this board...Once it was all said and done I found out David Baker has some clout down there...it never occurred to me to email BMWST whilst I was down there...probably should have done that first! :dopeslap:

Cheers,

Steve

Archived