Bullett

460780072_rpsWa-L.jpg

"Spock"...."Does your Tricorder show any signs of intelligent life"

"No Captain"............

"I didn't think so"

:S

460780072_rpsWa-L.jpg

Ummm, do I have this right?

You have a photo of two geezers (excuse me, "elder gentlemen") with BMWRT.com shirts, with cute little sticky name tags saying "Hi My Name Is...", texting each other, and you want us to make this even funnier???

The "gentleman" on the right has a rather "practiced" pose, doesn't he??? :grin:

And what's in the side pocket?

Just askin'...

MB>

Okay, as funny as this contest is . . . I feel obliged to point out that Brian and I were seeing if either of us had JoeG's phone number since he had posted that he was "In!" and never posted otherwise nor showed up and we were getting worried . . .

. . . and then it sort of morphed into the iPhone vs. Treo and Sprint vs. AT+T discussion. :dopeslap:

I was sacrificing my normally "cool" image for the good of a missing rider. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :grin:

Okay, as funny as this contest is . . . I feel obliged to point out that Brian and I were seeing if either of us had JoeG's phone number since he had posted that he was "In!" and never posted otherwise nor showed up and we were getting worried . . .

. . . and then it sort of morphed into the iPhone vs. Treo and Sprint vs. AT+T discussion. :dopeslap:

I was sacrificing my normally "cool" image for the good of a missing rider. Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :grin:

This caption is utterly boring. It is, therefore, no longer subject to voting.

Now, go get your light sabres back out and start fighting.

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Say no more. . .

I like those shirts! Anyone have one still that can part with it?
Those are the 10 year old ones and the last generation is also sold out, but keep an eye out here (linky) for the new ones. I hear they're ready and waiting for the merchandise page to be updated by a certain Admin who has mad HTML skilz. :grin:
Those are the 10 year old ones and the last generation is also sold out, but keep an eye out here (linky) for the new ones. I hear they're ready and waiting for the merchandise page to be updated by a certain Admin who has mad HTML skilz. :grin:

:clap::lurk::lurk::lurk:

:clap::lurk::lurk::lurk:

You mean that wasn't a caption?

:rofl::rofl: thanks for posting it.

My caption? "You know, if I slow down to 65 mph instead of 70 mph, I can save .5 mpg and my tires will last an addition 50 miles over their lifespan."

Although I do like Jacqueline's caption best. :thumbsup:

Archived