IGNORED

Cool photogragh... can you find Waldo?

JerryMather

That's really neat.

I browsed their website and the price for their "imager" robotic camera mount and software seems very reasonable. $279. LOOK HERE Just add a digital camera and you're off. The list of cameras that you can use with it is pretty extensive. My laptop would take about 3 years to stich the photos together, but a newer PC/Apple looks like it would do the trick. Looks like really good stuff.

Antonin Scalia looks like he has dyspepsia.

I think it's safe to say that in this case pixel count does count.

Jan

And Clarence Thomas is asleep...

That's really neat.

I browsed their website and the price for their "imager" robotic camera mount and software seems very reasonable. $279. LOOK HERE

Wow, what a differance a week (and a day) make.

It's now $379 :eek:

That's really neat.

I browsed their website and the price for their "imager" robotic camera mount and software seems very reasonable. $279. LOOK HERE

Wow, what a differance a week (and a day) make.

It's now $379 :eek:

Holy cow. They weren't kidding about the "special introductory price"! I don't know how long the $279 had been posted when I looked, but they did mention that it was a special deal.

I think $379 is still a pretty fair price considering the utility of the system and how unique it is.

Pretty amazing resolution.

If you zoom in on the building between the two press scaffolds you can make out 4 Secret Service on the roof top.

Archived