IGNORED

SPOT

Bud

Here is a sample OK message from SPOT sent from my backyard.

Some of the Pied Pipers will recognize the place if they click on satellite view and zoom in.

SPOT Check OK.

ESN:0-7478545

Latitude:38.2712

Longitude:-89.3871

Nearest Location:not known

Distance:not known

Time:12/14/2008 00:51:42 (GMT)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=38.2712,-89.3871&ie=UTF8&z=12&om=1

Click here forLINKY

I've had my spot for a few months now, taken it to Europe and Asia and it works 'ok'. One request I keep emailing them about is the 'OK' email! I want to be able to BCC or some how email a list of people without the list of people to see each other. Currently when you hit OK it just sends an email to everyone on the list and everyone can see who else you emailed OK too... This would be ok if I was 50 and married but I'm not, my list changes now and then.....

OUT...

I've had my spot for a few months now, taken it to Europe and Asia and it works 'ok'. One request I keep emailing them about is the 'OK' email! I want to be able to BCC or some how email a list of people without the list of people to see each other. Currently when you hit OK it just sends an email to everyone on the list and everyone can see who else you emailed OK too... This would be ok if I was 50 and married but I'm not, my list changes now and then.....

OUT...

Heh heh! So you don't want the ladies in Europe to know where you are spending the night in Asia? Ah, that must be fun!

If you leave your home computer running with Outlook open this might work. Have SPOT email just you, then set up rules in Outlook to forward any messages you receive from that particular sender (SPOT), to whoever you want it to go to. You could BCC the forwarded message to whoever you want. That way you could send out a personal "You're the only one and I miss you" to as many girls as you would like!

:thumbsup:

I think you could do the same thing with a free Gmail account... just set up a separate forwarding filter for each recipient. You wouldn't need to leave your computer on using that method.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

OUT...

Heh heh! So you don't want the ladies in Europe to know where you are spending the night in Asia? Ah, that must be fun!

If you leave your home computer running with Outlook open this might work. Have SPOT email just you, then set up rules in Outlook to forward any messages you receive from that particular sender (SPOT), to whoever you want it to go to. You could BCC the forwarded message to whoever you want. That way you could send out a personal "You're the only one and I miss you" to as many girls as you would like!

:thumbsup:

BRILLIANT!

I think you could do the same thing with a free Gmail account... just set up a separate forwarding filter for each recipient. You wouldn't need to leave your computer on using that method.

ALSO BRILLIANT!

Archived