IGNORED

Singing the Praise of Irv Seaver Motorcycles

OlGeezer

I just mounted tire number 30 (includes the two that came with it). Irv Seaver has been giving me a great price on tires for a while. I just checked with one of the online discount sources and the price was virtually the same (within $5). I took the wheel in on a Thursday afternoon (very slow time) and was out in less than an hour.

FWIW, I'm running the ME880 Marathon which is a radial tire for the RT (unlike the bias ply tire on the LT) and I'm getting great mileage (for me) on this tire. I swapped a little early at 9,777 miles but could have easily gone over the 10k mile mark on it.

Next time you need a tire, call David Townsend, Parts Manager at (714) 532-3700 to get a price and Joe Palumba, Service Manager to schedule the shortest possible mount time available.

With David, Joe and of course David Diaz as General Manager, the customer service at Irv Seaver Motorcycles is as high as I've seen it in the 10 years I've been doing business with them.

Tire number 30 on the same bike. I'm still letting that sink in.

+1

I recently took in a tire I bought online to get it mounted, and they got it done within 1 hour. They also provided good service in the past also.

++1, I found a flat rear tire last Thurs AM, went over to Irv's and had a replacement mounted in less than hour, and off to work!

Great service, good donuts.

Great news.

Ever notice how the MY DEALERS SUX AND HIS TECHS ARE OAFS

threads get lots of responses, but a positive one, not so much. :rofl:

I wonder what that says. ;)

Keep on enjoying the ride. :wave:

If Evan Bell stills own the dealership tell him Mark Turner said Hi! He might remember me as Bob Wilson's little brother. Bought my first motorcycle from him, 1979 Suzuki 400GS if I remember correctly. Anyway let him know I ride a BMW 1100RT now.

If Evan Bell stills own the dealership tell him Mark Turner said Hi! He might remember me as Bob Wilson's little brother. Bought my first motorcycle from him, 1979 Suzuki 400GS if I remember correctly. Anyway let him know I ride a BMW 1100RT now.

He is. I copied and sent your message to him.

BTW, I didn't know Suzuki built dual sport motorcycles in the late 70s, but there it is a 400GS.

:grin:

I get fair service and prices from I.S. (that's my primary BMW dealer) but the service department is too busy. It usually takes a week or longer to get an appointment.

But this is still miles ahead of most dealerships I had to deal with. No wrenching complaints to date and they've taken care of me on warranty issues on my last BMW.

Archived