IGNORED

Osram Silverstar H7 bulbs

Jon_M

I just gambled and snagged four (4) Osram Silverstar H7s for $40 including shipping. I bought two pairs so that I can replace all three headlights and have a spare. I bought them sight unseen from an online seller with a good track record. The bulbs are supposed to be in the original packaging, but I won't know until they arrive whether they are absolutely genuine. If they are, I'll share the source; if they are not the real deal, I will deny ever mentioning it.

While I'm waiting for delivery, has anyone seen a better price than this? I've been googling around and the best I came up with before now was about $35 per pair.

The bulbs are supposed to be in the original packaging, but I won't know until they arrive whether they are absolutely genuine. If they are, I'll share the source; if they are not the real deal, I will deny ever mentioning it.

My four ten-dollar bulbs arrived today. They look fine, but are not in the original packing. When I re-read the description, I can see that the seller clearly labeled them as part of a "bulk purchase," so I was simply wrong about that part. I will install them in the next day or two and report on whether they are as advertised. I can say that the labeling is correct and the filaments are intact, but I will wipe them down with alcohol before installing them, in case they have been fingerprinted in handling.

roadshadowww

These Sliverstar H7s are what I installed in my 12RT vs the Piaas H7s I installed in my K1200R.

They work great to me.

Archived