IGNORED

Briber's Index

Ken H.

Transparency International, an anti-corruption organization, today released its Bride Payers Index of the major economic countries of the world where governments or corporations are most/least likely to engage in bribery.

It’s a bit of an interesting question I think because what constitutes improper bribery vs. normal course of business varies so much around the world.

Still, for what it’s worth, on a scale of least likely to engage in bribery to the most likely, Canada and Belgium tied for least likely, Russia the most likely. The US was #9 (out of 22).

Transparency International, an anti-corruption organization, today released its Bride Payers Index of the major economic countries of the world where governments or corporations are most/least likely to engage in bribery.
I'm glad I read the subject first. That's one ironic typo IMHO.

And bribes are virtually non-existent in "major economic countries" (except perhaps Russia) compared to "non-major economic countries" from what I've seen.

But it certainly beats having your car insurance raised. :)

Francois_Dumas

Of course the Belgians would come in last, they usually HAVE no government :rofl:

Hang on, that would mean Italy would be right next to them, eh?? Hmmmmm..... must be another reason then. *gg*

Archived