IGNORED

One more time....

AZKomet

Ok, helmet talk again....Yes I have seen the recent/distant threads about helmets and the like. But what I want is a quiet helmet, flip face and a sun shield. So has anyone tried the Jiano Vemar brand? :lurk:

Any other types that would suit my needs other than this that you have personally tried and stayed with? :lurk:

Ok, helmet talk again....Yes I have seen the recent/distant threads about helmets and the like. But what I want is a quiet helmet, flip face and a sun shield. So has anyone tried the Jiano Vemar brand? :lurk:

Any other types that would suit my needs other than this that you have personally tried and stayed with? :lurk:

Schuberth concept 2. Hits all those buttons - this is the quietest helmet I have ever had - the side pieces surround the ears forming a kind of built-in ear defender.

This German site ships worldwide.

Andy

Dave; +1 on the Schuberth C2. I had the C1 and really liked it so bought the C2 when it came out. Kind of pricey but IMHO well worth it. It took a while to get my Autocom speakers and mic installed but when done, it's the best I've ever tried.

Nolan N103... I have one and it's fair on the quiet front, with internal sunshade(opticaly correct, I wear glasses and distortion bugs me to death.) and flip front. Over all I rate the Nolans pretty high, and have owned a Nolan flip on my head for over ten years now, along with some reg full face jobs. I cant speak as to the Schuberth not being that rich myself, but the Nolan is as quiet as my Scorpion EXO700 FF. Heck if there is a Cyclegear store near you they have a great policy on returns and exchanges that even covers helmets...

I read this article today in web bike world about the Schuberth C3. Seems to hit the same qualities you want.

I was also looking at the Jiano Vemar bluetooth helmet - just don't know where to find one in my area to try on for size and proper fit.

Nolan N103... I have one and it's fair on the quiet front, with internal sunshade(opticaly correct, I wear glasses and distortion bugs me to death.) and flip front. Over all I rate the Nolans pretty high, and have owned a Nolan flip on my head for over ten years now, along with some reg full face jobs. I cant speak as to the Schuberth not being that rich myself, but the Nolan is as quiet as my Scorpion EXO700 FF. Heck if there is a Cyclegear store near you they have a great policy on returns and exchanges that even covers helmets...

I went to the CG store near me. 100 over the BMW store for the same helmet! And I would buy at BMW store, however they are out of my size! Arghh...

Archived