IGNORED

Say Hello To My Little Friend

Fightingpiper

Fightingpiper

Our 15yr old Dalmation passed in June and we deceided that now was the time to adopt again. Picked up this little guy yesterday from a rescue.

422717376_bjmCb-S.jpg

422717400_AUpe9-S.jpg

422717393_BvhAZ-S.jpg

422717387_FDfeB-S.jpg

Congratulations. Your new friend is a total cutey. We picked up a rescue dog 5 years ago and he is the best! As a matter of fact Murray is sitting at my feet right now. Enjoy your new family member.

Fightingpiper

We havn't found what his original name is so we are going to call him Jasper. He is a Corgi mix who looks to be about a year old. So far he is house trained. He has mostly slept since whe got home last night.

We used to have two dogs. My orginal was Abe the liver spotted dalmation that I got from the humane society when he was 6yrs old. We got him a buddy about 2 years later named Jesse also from the humane society. Jesse was about 8yrs old when we rescued him. Unfortunatly Jesse passed about 4 years ago when he had a seizure that would not stop and Abe lived to be almost 16 but we had to say goodbye to him in June.

Pics of Abe and Jesse can be seen Here

It is nice to have a dog presence in the house again. :clap:

Our 15yr old Dalmation passed in June and we deceided that now was the time to adopt again. Picked up this little guy yesterday from a rescue.

422717400_AUpe9-S.jpg

How cute! Something about him reminds me of Whip's last two.... short legs, cute face...not sure... but something.

Enjoy your new friend! :clap:

Nice n Easy Rider

Congrats on your new adoptee. I always figured God gave us dogs to soften up our tendency to try to keep our emotions bottled up. Enjoy the 'luvin'.

Congratulations! He looks pretty satisfied with his new arrangements.

A word of warning! If he inherited the corgi brain, you will soon realize that he perceives you to be a bit beneath him. All will be fine, though, once he gets you trained!

Archived