IGNORED

Ducati Fashion Show Tonight @ Pro Italia

JerryMather

Ducati Fashion Preview - Friday, Nov. 14, 7-10PM at Pro Italia

Join us at Pro Italia this Friday evening, Nov. 14th from 7 - 10, as we host the 2009. This looks like a fun thing to do tonight.

Ducati Fashion Preview.

We'll have TASTY COCKTAILS, SEXY MODELS and plenty of new apparel items. See the new Technical gear fresh out of the box, such as the new Corse jacket, new Meccanica jacket a cap or two and the new Desmo Passion t-shirts for him and her among other items, many of which we haven't gotten online yet, or some, like new Ducati helmets, that won't be sold online!

For any questions contact Apparel at Pro Italia at 818 249-5707 or apparel@proitalia.com. Otherwise, we'll see you this Friday evening.

Pro Italia Contact Info.

Ducati Fashion Preview - Friday, Nov. 14, 7-10PM at Pro Italia

Join us at Pro Italia this Friday evening, Nov. 14th from 7 - 10, as we host the 2009. This looks like a fun thing to do tonight.

Ducati Fashion Preview.

We'll have TASTY COCKTAILS, SEXY MODELS and plenty of new apparel items. See the new Technical gear fresh out of the box, such as the new Corse jacket, new Meccanica jacket a cap or two and the new Desmo Passion t-shirts for him and her among other items, many of which we haven't gotten online yet, or some, like new Ducati helmets, that won't be sold online!

For any questions contact Apparel at Pro Italia at 818 249-5707 or apparel@proitalia.com. Otherwise, we'll see you this Friday evening.

Pro Italia Contact Info.

Jerry, I think a lot of Ducati dealers are doing a fashion show this weekend.. My local Ducati dealer is doing a fashion show Friday (14th) night & Saturday (15th) morning..

I usually go but they are predicting 3-4” of snow for tonight/tomorrow & it is 45 mile one way ride so will have to wait & see..

Some of those Ducati models (girls also) look pretty nice in Red!

Twisty

We have the Ducati fashion show too, this afternoon and tomorrow. Our models are the girls from the nearby Hooters place :thumbsup:

Sure....When I was at your dealership all you had was a bunch dudes with tatoos wearin leather.

Next time I want the Hooters Girls

:/

Yes, but will Nicky be at any of these shows? Who cares about the girls? :grin:

Sorry, Lisa, but you girls are still in the minority... but there should be more of you... :wave:

Archived