IGNORED

Side Cases Repainted

Rob F.

A while ago someone posted a contact for a guy in or around Lancaster, CA that paints side cases. Does anyone have his contact info? Or does anyone know of someone who does good work in the So Cal area? Thanks.

His name is Dave Pearce at Bavarian Cycle Paint, 2161 Trinity Ln. P.O. box 720045, Pinion Hills, Ca. 92372, 760-868-5726. email is david@bavarian-cycle-paint.com. Be prepared for a quote of $300 or more for painting a lid if the lid has scratches. Pinion Hills is near Victorville.

A few months ago their was a post about M & S Collision Center in Santa Clara, Ca. The report stated that they were really good with quick turnaround and very reasonably priced. You may want to give them a call. No phone number available.

His name is Dave Pearce at Bavarian Cycle Paint, 2161 Trinity Ln. P.O. box 720045, Pinion Hills, Ca. 92372, 760-868-5726. email is david@bavarian-cycle-paint.com. Be prepared for a quote of $300 or more for painting a lid if the lid has scratches. Pinion Hills is near Victorville.

A few months ago their was a post about M & S Collision Center in Santa Clara, Ca. The report stated that they were really good with quick turnaround and very reasonably priced. You may want to give them a call. No phone number available.

Dave is the best! I have used him in the past for repainting my side bags on my RT and he did the big top case to match my bike when I added to my list of farkles. You won't be disappointed. BTW getting to his house on a bike could be tricky unless you have a dual sport as it is a long uphill dirt road. I drove my bags up to his house using my Avalanche. He will meet you at the highway if you ask.

Archived