IGNORED

HJC FS-15

Exploreinman

Anyone read any reviews on HJC's new FS-15 helmet?

http://www.hjchelmets.com/

I've worn an HJC AC-11 for the last 5 years. The new FS-15 takes the place of the AC line. I've been very pleased with the combination of light weight, good aerodynamics, and reasonable price of this helmet. Now it's time for me to buy a new helmet and I'm looking at the new FS-15. They run about $220 for a solid. I'm also looking at the Shoei RF-1000. It runs about $335 for a solid. They're both DOT and SNELL certified, so I wonder what you're getting for another $100.

Any feedback?

I've had so many helmets over the years.......I've finally learned to try before I buy, there is just so much variation in fit and comfort between them. That's why I ask for others recommendations for everything BUT helmets!

I've had so many helmets over the years.......I've finally learned to try before I buy, there is just so much variation in fit and comfort between them. That's why I ask for others recommendations for everything BUT helmets!

Uhhhhhhhhhh.....I started another thread yesterday where I'm asking for helmet recommendations. But my request is limited to models that have a particular feature I need at least......(I am so embarrassed) :/

I just bought a carbon FS15-super light, great visor (pinlock ready) and visor mech, not the quietest but not loud, very well made, and an extremely nice bag. Check New Enough's pricing.

The lightness of the carbon version is immediately noticeable and astounding.

"..Check New Enough's pricing.

.."

That's for sure! I checked several helmet prices and they beat the heck out of everyone else.

Yeah, the HJC FS-15 carbon helmet is $324 at New Enough.

Archived