IGNORED

New Roommate...

BULLman

So, for the next 2 weeks, I am watching a friend's fluffy dog.

Let me introduce you to Cecil...

3006630224_5fddd31cf5_o.jpg

3006630148_9e2f8508d3_o.jpg

He is prancy little dog that so far has already ran out the door and down the street and who is currently taking a pair of my underwear on a tour of my condo. :eek:

3006630272_c19671d977_o.jpg

3005793605_13152bbb50_o.jpg

EXTREME CLOSEUP!!!!!

3006630588_3699136bc4_o.jpg

3006630442_f204a19810_o.jpg

3005793693_9d883aca60_o.jpg

Of course, the best thing about Cecil is that he will go back :D

What a cute little dog.

He is. God made him that way so you don't kill him when he does stupid stuff.

The biggest challenge of taking a picture of him was my digital camera [had lots of pictures of the carpet because of its speed].

What a cute little dog.

I declare this the Sentence of the Day. :thumbsup:

What a cute little dog.

Another thing keeps dogs from being endangered species is that they tend to endear themselves to spouses, SOs, etc., such that there is far more at risk if you threaten the dog. DAMHIK. :smirk:

What a cute little dog.

Excellent :thumbsup: Just wait until day 2 and the wisdom that will come forth. :)

Dog is mans best friend. This I know to be true!

There was a great story by Kurt Vonegut about a dog and a little boy. Check it out in one of his many great short stories.

It involves a dog, a little boy, and Thomas Edison. Great Story.

What a cute little dog.

Too bad the same can't be said for us husbands. :dopeslap:

Metaphorically speaking, of course. :grin:

God made him that way so you don't kill him when he does stupid stuff.

I tell my dog, on a fairly regular basis, that he is living proof that looks matter more than brains in this world. Cute as a button, dumb as a brick (and getting senile these days, to boot).

Sounds like this one is cute as a button, more troublesome than a 3-year old on a sugar high!

Have fun.

Sounds like this one is cute as a button, more troublesome than a 3-year old on a sugar high!

More like a drunk 3-year old. :D

Woke up at 5:30am and Cecil was very anxious.

Got up. Got dressed.

All he did was sniff around [i didn't even see him pee for at least 5 minutes :mad:]

It was as though the ground was too wet with dew :dopeslap:

Got up. Got dressed.

All he did was sniff around [i didn't even see him pee for at least 5 minutes :mad:]

prolly needed his coffee first!!! :grin:

Got up. Got dressed.

His Highness does that too. He also fully expects us to make the rain stop when it is time for him to go outside....despite nearly 13 years (he is somewhere around 16/17 years old now) in our house and the fact that we have NEVER managed to make it quit raining. And I am fairly confident that whoever had him before he went to the shelter didn't stop the rain for him either.

He is still not entirely sure he approves of living with us commoners (Pekes were the dogs of royalty and I am convinced they have a racial memory of that fact). :D

Got up. Got dressed.

His Highness does that too. He also fully expects us to make the rain stop when it is time for him to go outside....despite nearly 13 years (he is somewhere around 16/17 years old now) in our house and the fact that we have NEVER managed to make it quit raining. And I am fairly confident that whoever had him before he went to the shelter didn't stop the rain for him either.

He is still not entirely sure he approves of living with us commoners (Pekes were the dogs of royalty and I am convinced they have a racial memory of that fact). :D

Must be a recurring theme - my little one (a Schifferkee) will go out side, sniff walk around and then does not pee until I am taking her and the other dog on the "official" morning walk.

Guess I am well trained!!

Must be a recurring theme - my little one (a Schifferkee) will go out side, sniff walk around and then does not pee until I am taking her and the other dog on the "official" morning walk.

Guess I am well trained!!

At least now you know - and knowing is half the battle :)

The really bad thing about Cecil is that he tends not to do his business outside.

His MOM has been unable to de-learn him from this habit.

At least he isn't a Mastiff and he hasn't peed inside my house yet.

So far - so good [on both counts]

Of course there is still plenty of time :/

The really bad thing about Cecil is that he tends not to do his business outside.

His MOM has been unable to de-learn him from this habit.

At least he isn't a Mastiff and he hasn't peed inside my house yet.

So far - so good [on both counts]

Of course there is still plenty of time :/

Okay, I knew I would jinx my self :dopeslap:

Cecil left me a couple of things in my bathroom - not where its light and where I might see it. Nooooooooooo, he has to use MY bathroom, in the shadows, hiding like two little tootsie rolls, waiting for me to find them.....

...in my bare feet. :eek:

Dirty Litte B@st@ard :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wait till his Mom finds out. :grin:

Quite day for the most part of the day.

No little suprises waiting to ambush me.

But did find some white dot-looking things on my carpet by the door leading out to the door.

Turned out it was paint from Cecil scratching at the door. :mad:

I think Cecil needs a furry friend.

2 is always better than one.

Whip

Thats how it starts and then one day you turn around and have 4 that eat you out of house and ......

Oh ,sorry just had a flashback there.........

It sounds like your having fun with the little pup... :grin:

I think Cecil needs a furry friend.

2 is always better than one.

Whip

Thats how it starts and then one day you turn around and have 4 that eat you out of house and ......

Oh ,sorry just had a flashback there.........

It sounds like your having fun with the little pup... :grin:

Not in my house.

My brother's house, that is a different story.

He had 2 Golden Retrievers and a Corgie, until he put his foot down on "NO MORE DOGS" - then he had 4 dogs [a Havanese] :grin:

He's a fun, little dog. But, it will funnier to give him back :thumbsup:

I got excited when I saw this thread.... I enjoyed your postings when you were cat sitting Rich's cat. Be glad this little guy can't reach your toothbrush :grin:.

:lurk:

I got excited when I saw this thread.... I enjoyed your postings when you were cat sitting Rich's cat. Be glad this little guy can't reach your toothbrush :grin:.

I totally foregot about the toothbrush. :eek: How nice of you to remind me [blesh your heart] :grin:

Dan,

It just occurred to me...that cute little guy is a great chick magnet and apparently so are the HiViz one piece riding gear HiViz .. while you have that cute little guy, why don't you go and buy a one piece HiViz riding suit and take that little guy for a walk while wearing it (the HiViz suit)!!! You may need a baseball bat to fight the women off :thumbsup:.

Dan,

It just occurred to me...that cute little guy is a great chick magnet and apparently so are the HiViz one piece riding gear HiViz .. while you have that cute little guy, why don't you go and buy a one piece HiViz riding suit and take that little guy for a walk while wearing it (the HiViz suit)!!! You may need a baseball bat to fight the women off :thumbsup:.

Troublemaker! :grin:

Hey! I thought you were supposed to be on the way to Alaska . . . with Tommy and his new Jeep. :wave:

Kept him on the leash the entire time.

My mom still found a little present for her.

She was amazed that he was able to do that so stealthy - I told her he was a quick little b@st@rd :/

Dan,

I was wondering if I could take Richard for a walk at the park in his suit,,I promise to clean up after him,, :eek:,,,,
hiding like two little tootsie rolls, waiting for me to find them.....

Ha, just be happy it's a small dog or you wouldn't have had to rely on your sense of sight !

Dan,

I was wondering if I could take Richard for a walk at the park in his suit,,I promise to clean up after him,, :eek:,,,,

That almost could count for a new joke from you, almost!!!

Jacqueline says you could try, but I'm apparently not leash trained very well...

However, that's why god made me so cute too!!!!

Dan,

Jacqueline says you could try, but I'm apparently not leash trained very well...

SHOCK COLLAR :grin:and a lot of batteries
Dan,

That's NOT the first time the thoughts of a shock collar and Richard have been paired... :/

Dan,

That's NOT the first time the thoughts of a shock collar and Richard have been paired... :/

But Richard LIKES it! :grin:

After the weekend at my Mom's and speending a day at my brother's [with a Corgy and a Havense] - Everybody loves Cecil!!!

Someone we met on a walk even wanted to take Cecil home on the spot.

Luckily, there was no drama when all the dogs meet for the first on. The Havense could get the best of Cecil, she was the better dog.

Dude,

You gotta get "the suit"!!!! It will be all over then!

Dude,

You gotta get "the suit"!!!! It will be all over then!

The problem was that this lady was older than my mom!!! :eek: The suit would of been good if she tried to mugged me :dopeslap:

At the mid-point of Cecils stay. All in all, he hasn't gotten into too much trouble...

Of course, he got a week to go :/

At the mid-point of Cecils stay. All in all, he hasn't gotten into too much trouble...

Dude-he's just lulling you into a false sense of safety.

roadsigntj1.jpg

Dude-he's just lulling you into a false sense of safety.

Don't I know it.

He was getting himself into a little bit of trouble this morning, but I checking my email b/4 taking him out.

BAD BULLman! Bad!!! :grin:

While, Cecil cranked up the Tootsie Roll machine in my bathroom again [twice!!!]

He had gone a week with an accident. And, people wanted to know why I call him a little Shitzu :dopeslap:

Momma comes back on Monday!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

....plenty of time to get into trouble :dopeslap:

I got excited when I saw this thread.... I enjoyed your postings when you were cat sitting Rich's cat. Be glad this little guy can't reach your toothbrush

Hey--I was quite satisfied with Dan's Pet Sitting Service. Sounds like a great idea for a business. :thumbsup:

I got excited when I saw this thread.... I enjoyed your postings when you were cat sitting Rich's cat. Be glad this little guy can't reach your toothbrush

Hey--I was quite satisfied with Dan's Pet Sitting Service. Sounds like a great idea for a business. :thumbsup:

I did get $150 to watch my brother's dog over the weekend. Of course a lot of it was eaten up with gas [80+ miles away] and the fact he had no food.

I might get a dinner from watching Cecil for two weeks. In fact, that's all I got from Rich and I had to pick him up from the airport :grin:

I might get a dinner from watching Cecil for two weeks. In fact, that's all I got from Rich and I had to pick him up from the airport :grin:

You don't have your own pet.... or you'd know you got a lot more than a dinner for pet sitting.... the respect and trust of a friend :thumbsup:.... priceless !

You don't have your own pet.... or you'd know you got a lot more than a dinner for pet sitting.... the respect and trust of a friend :thumbsup:.... priceless !

R E S P E C T :D

Cecil's mom is back in town and he is popping at her house now.

She missed him more than he appeared to, but, he quickly started to ignore me and go straight to "Mama."

Everyone is asking me what kind of dog he is...

He is a Chihuahua-Shitzu Mix and he's almost 2yrs old.

My house is Clean!!!! Thanks for watching.

Archived