IGNORED

Thanks to Mods and members for keeping the

Bud

discussions away from the election.

It is nice to have one place, here, to come to and not listen to anyones arguments.

Safe Haven

I'm personally glad it's over.

Since Utah isn't exactly a "swing" state, we didn't have to put up with a whole lot of campaigning. Nonetheless, I felt inundated and ultimately annoyed by it (I only saw perhaps 4 or 5 presidential ads on TV here). THEN, I spent a week in Pittsburgh and couldn't believe all the ads that those in the area have had to endure.

Despite the obvious and predictable spike yesterday, I've been quite glad to be able to come here and not have to deal (for the most part) with politics.

So, I'll just say thanks to all the members here. Everyone has been quite mature about respecting the rules and abiding by them. And, those did cross the line have basically done so out of ignorance (meaning they did so without thinking they had.)

My hats off to everyone here.

Feel a load (a year and a half of campaigning retoric) has been lifted from our shoulders and really glad it's over.....

"ARE YA READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????" :clap:

discussions away from the election.

It is nice to have one place, here, to come to and not listen to anyones arguments.

Safe Haven

I'll second that. Thank God it's over.

Archived