IGNORED

Biketurkeyfest IV (or maybe V?)

BFish

If this hadn't fallen on Richard's birthday... who knows I could have been up for a "little ride" :grin:.

and i'll buy your lunch!

Heck, I'll buy Richard's lunch!:thumbsup:

I know what I'm wearing to lunch.

f3e3_2.JPG

if you wander from the parking lot with that tag we may never see you again. i can hear the banjo now...........

I know what I'm wearing to lunch.

f3e3_2.JPG

Whatever!!!! Tim, I rode with Richard: I know Richard; Richard is a friend of mine. Tim, you're no Richard.

LOL!!! Did ya enjoy my Lloyd Benson imitation???

I thank god every day for that.

5151.jpg

:wave:

There's that Richard

and

There's this Richard........

384791339_NJWPo-M.jpg

And they're both YOUR Richard. :/

If you're lucky, what does that make him?

:grin::wave:

VERY fortunate :thumbsup:

Remember, it isn't the clothes that make the swimsuit model... :Cool:

I know... it's their wonderful personalities :grin: .

Brian, I wont be able to make this. have a date with a redhead to listen to some blues in Sebastian.

You have a date with a redhead named Sebastian that's giving your the blues?

I'd get out of the date and go to Biketurkeyfest if I could... :dopeslap:

Ok, seems there was a change of plans.

We're in although there's a strong chance it'll be via 4 wheels if we're not too wiped out from the track day to ride down.

Still definite maybe.

17 people coming for Thanksgiving and I'm not caught up w/chores yet. :dopeslap:

Will let you know.

Would most likely be early Sunday departure.

in the same boat tim...cook two birds and all the fixins.. one bird gets cooked wed. chores are mounting and it gets dark too early!!!!! :eek:

fry one Brian... Then you'll have fire light to work by!

Hey , is there a chance I could get one of you guys that has some more knowledge than me to ride my RT after lunch to diagnose possible stick coil problem or TB sync valve / adjust need?

Thanks Richard! That's what I needed but I won't have enough time before Sunday so I'll dive into this next Monday. I send my seats off to Bill Mayer that day anyway and I'll have time enough between now and then to buy a few extra tools and the feeler gauges I'll need.

Hey Brian--

Jack Kipp and myself will be riding south from Panama City to Leesburg on Saturday. We will leave from hwy 231/20 at Hardees at 8:15 a.m. If anyone wants to join us just come right on. Looking forward to swapping lies with fellow riders.

looks like we'll have a good number of folks. i called the Inn yesterday to reconfirm. the mgr was happy as business has been slow. told him 20-30 as i really have no way to determine the exact headcount.

anyone attending for the first time let me lay out how it usually unfolds. doors upstairs to the deck open at 1130. by then there are quite a few of us bs'ing in the parking lot. some show up at later and we eat as tables become available. if i recall the outside deck area seats around 30 and adjacent to the deck is a casual indoor area. if you show up real late we're upstairs not downstairs. the stairs are around to the south of the building near the river.

as usual i'll be in the parking lot around 1015-1030.

looks like we'll have a good number of folks. i called the Inn yesterday to reconfirm. the mgr was happy as business has been slow. told him 20-30 as i really have no way to determine the exact headcount.

anyone attending for the first time let me lay out how it usually unfolds. doors upstairs to the deck open at 1130. by then there are quite a few of us bs'ing in the parking lot. some show up at later and we eat as tables become available. if i recall the outside deck area seats around 30 and adjacent to the deck is a casual indoor area. if you show up real late we're upstairs not downstairs. the stairs are around to the south of the building near the river.

as usual i'll be in the parking lot around 1015-1030.

and last noob on newest bike buys. :lurk:

thanks for mentioning that tim...totally forgot that rule. same goes for cedar key and huckleberry's if i recall. BTW-need to discuss some dates for Huck's during our executive session sunday. :/

bull..sad and glad at the same time.

You're not the first person to say that. [i feel the same way]

Rich Edwards and some of the other members of my BMW club and Triumph club said I could borrow their spare bikes every once in a while.

I knew there was a reason why I watched Mikey for him :/

Brian,

Leaning on the probably out side.

Getting a bit under the weather, worse as day goes along.

Hopefully I'll feel better at 5:30 tomorrow morning and head out.

If I miss you, sorry, as I've been really looking forward to this.

I'll be heading out around 5:00 in the morning. Looks like perfect weather. See you all in the morning and Tim I hope you decide to go !! Havn't seen you since Cedar Key in January.

Huckleberry's soon?

Archived