IGNORED

It Never Felt Like This Before!

Bullett

I just got new, shorter, sprung for me Works Performance shocks for the RT, and it rides like a different and better machine.

I decided to lower the bike one inch and the ride height is perfect. I can get both balls of my feet down now and I can back it up! :Cool:

The new shocks were set a little harsh, so I softened the rebound dampening a couple of clicks and its approaching perfect. (I may try another couple of clicks on my next ride to see how it feels.) On my test ride up the canyon, I discovered what everyone means when they say these bikes ride like they are on rails!

I'm totally amazed at the "new and improved" comfort and handling. I knew that my weight was outside the design parameters for the stock shocks, but I am amazed at how much better my bike feels now that its sprung for me. :grin:

Sorry Boney.

Mine was either too harsh or wallowy after about 15K. I never could get the ride to feel right. The clincher for me was when I had to had dumbbells to the side cases to adjust the sag.

Please think of it as my small contribution to help stimulate the economy.

I can't wait until I do mine. Do you think you'll be scraping pegs or parts in the turns now?

I don't think so, but I guess I'll find out pretty soon.

I can't wait until I do mine. Do you think you'll be scraping pegs or parts in the turns now?
Only her helmet like she does on the dirt :wave:

Bob, you are baaad! :grin:

Bob, you are baaad! :grin:

Geez, thanks for the vote of confidence, Bob. Maybe I can attach some sliders to my helmet. :grin:

If she does, we'll have to do a Utah RideSmart. :thumbsup:

I suppose Jan had better keep an eye on his six. :grin:

Archived