IGNORED

Hanging out in Geronimo's Backyard

azkaisr

Hey, is that where they get kitty litter from? I see little blue and green specks in the fine clay gravel next to the "Hen & Chicks" plant in the first photo. They advertise those as oder eliminating crystals... now i know they are jsut natuarally occuring rock in the desert.

Great photos as usual.

Who's the dish your posing with ???

Any chance she wants me ?

Wurty, based on the company she keeps, she's several levels higher. . .uh, you're several levels beneath. . .uh, umm, well, uh, No, Not a Frickin' Chance. :grin:

Ya know what, pal. I'm gonna nominate your wife for sainthood. :clap:

Who's the dish your posing with ???

Any chance she wants me ?

Wurty, based on the company she keeps, she's several levels higher. . .uh, you're several levels beneath. . .uh, umm, well, uh, No, Not a Frickin' Chance. :grin:

Ya know what, pal. I'm gonna nominate your wife for sainthood. :clap:

Wife????????

Who would have thunk he was married? :grin:

Great photos .

In the second photo with the young lady ,

is that a coral snake in your pocket or are you just glad to see her?

Wow Tom, I am Sooooo Jealous! One of the places I've been wanting to get to for years is Chiricahua. Then Sandhills, wow again. Looks stunning indeed.

My high school friend finished her MFA last year. The subject of her thesis was manhole covers. She imaged/printed them in a variety of techniques and they really did become art. Rather Longish Video of her Thesis Presentation . After this it occurred to me that someone really designs these street covers. I half expected my friend to end up one of those. She didn't, she seems to have become a conservator. In any event, having had our awareness raised, we were so struck by the street covers in Italy last year that we photographed about 20 of them. Yes, a worthy subject indeed.

Thanks for blogging,

Jan

Gorgeous pics, and great descriptions. It's especially nice when people realize how lucky they are. Thanks for the post.

BTW, what type of camera do you use?

Hey, nobody likes a chick magnet and a show off. :grin:

Nice pictures Tom. :thumbsup: I'll have to try and get up and get some pictures around the Butler area for you sometime.

Wife????????

Who would have thunk he was married? :grin:

Yeah, very lovingly married on both sides. The funny part is that she's an eye-rolling but willing participant in Wurty's fantasy life of "every chick wants me." She knows him all too well and she knows that the women of the world are safe.

Sheep are another issue.

Archived