IGNORED

'Stretch' bike cover?

Shaman97

While I was at a recent rally, I noticed a bike cover that was made of the same material (nylon? spandex?) I've seen used while transporting bicycles on car-tops. The cover was 'stretched' over the top of the bike, covering the upper half (at most) of the bike. It looked as if it would be good for covering up the dash electronics and the seats. Good for the 'out-of-sight-out-of-mind' version of theft deterrence, as well as keeping the seat cooler in hot weather.

Unfortunately, I did not take notice of the manufacturer of the cover.

Anyone know of these? confused.gif

Jerry_75_Guy

Can anyone comment on the differences, or give a comparison review

between the Ez tour cover and the Geza cover?

I like the idea of a stretch cover, but I've seen a lot of RT's and LT's

using the Ez tour. Is there something they know that I don't?

Check the rain repellent qualities if important.

I checked into the stretch covers at Daytona and the ones I checked on only kept eyes and sun off - not rain. They deflect the rain.

I still would like to have one in a light {silver} color to keep the hot summer sun off the bike/saddle.

I still would like to have one in a light {silver} color to keep the hot summer sun off the bike/saddle.
It isn't a "stretch" model, but the Nelson Rigg UV2000 may fit your needs. You can find a few threads about it doing a search on the board, or you can look here for an example.

I have both of these covers. I prefer the EZtour. The stretchy cover is nice, although bulkier, and as posted; NOT water resistant. With my leather saddle, i have to put the cover on it too...

Archived