IGNORED

photographer on Mulholland near the rock store

knight88

This morning while doing the twistys on Mulholland heading to the rock store someone was snapping pictures of all the riders at the apex of a hairpin turn, anyone know who that was? or how to get the picture?

You haven't got the memo I assume.

Law enforcement has been documenting the 2 wheel traffic/ violators on that stretch of road. Photos with your particular violation will be sent to your residence shortly with the assigned fee of compliance.

:wave:

_SPH6049

Good friend of mine riding on Mulholland got this sent to him, probly the same guy.

Don't that look like fun?

How did he photographer get his email address?

_SPH6049

Good friend of mine riding on Mulholland got this sent to him, probly the same guy.

How did he photographer get his email address?

They googled Mulholland Rock Store and found a link to the guys pictures, said he's up there alot.

_SPH6049

Hmmmm...looks like a broken leg in the making! I Actually stopped the next day and talked to him. He is there almost everyday, he has great pictures of the riders leaning into the turns, I was in the hairpin turn when he snapped my picture.

_SPH6049

Hmmmm...looks like a broken leg in the making!

I'm not so worried about the supermotos sliding dirt-bike style around the corners. It's sport bike riders like this that make me cringe.

That wasn't me on Mulholland but it might be me, another time and place in So Cal, so smile for me when you pass --

28622120_cd6ae1d7be.jpg

28618048_c8064e0124.jpg

Not like these guys --

29809864_1486841e63.jpg

_SPH6049

I'm certainly no expert, but that yellow bike's rider has crappy form?

_SPH6049

That's the right way to ride a dirt bike on dirt. On a paved surface it is looking for injury.

Andy

That "form" won that dude two AMA class championships last year!

Whole different thing that Motard racing is. :thumbsup:

Archived