IGNORED

Where's the heat?

Lawman

No one has to ask where's the heat on my Harley..One only needs to ride it to know..Heat for the rider on the RT is not the slightest issue. And since so much of it is covered with plastic it seems to me it would not easily dissipate and consequently get even hotter than the Harley, but it doesn't.. I would think it would create only slightly less heat than the Harley...Where's the heat? confused.gif

No one has to ask where's the heat on my Harley..One only needs to ride it to know..Heat for the rider on the RT is not the slightest issue. And since so much of it is covered with plastic it seems to me it would not easily dissipate and consequently get even hotter than the Harley, but it doesn't.. I would think it would create only slightly less heat than the Harley...Where's the heat? confused.gif

On the move, behind and below you thanks to the tupperware. When stoppd, lean forwards a little.....

Cya, Andy thumbsup.gif

Lawman, you want heat?

On a warm day (or any day) open your jacket if you wear one, or open your shield. Warm air flows up from the area in front of the tank. This is very noticeable with the wind screen up. Also, ride with your feet on the passenger pegs, it will warm your ankles smirk.gif

Archived