IGNORED

Announcement: New BMW Website For Used K-Bike & Oilhead Parts!

mikefigielski

mikefigielski

Hi All,

Just wanted to make an announcement to introduce the new business and website I just launched, www.beemerboneyard.com . We specialize in selling used BMW K-bike and Oilhead parts online at 50% of new retail or less. There are pics and descriptions and all of our parts can be ordered online securely. We will also be selling a select few Bosch maintenance, electrical, and fuel system parts on the site.

I have sold some used parts here in the past and had some great experiences with other Sport Touring members. My Brother and I decided that there was a business opportunity worth exploring, and we have now made the leap to doing it as a serious business.

Please check us out and please email me your feedback so I can make the site as user friendly as possible. Be nice, as this is my first try at website design and we are still ironing the bugs out!!

Thanks for visiting us!

Mike Figielski

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Mike, this is great news!

I can attest that Mike runs an ethical business and it was a pleasure to purchase from him, some time ago...what was it? A year or more? I purchased a rear brake caliper for a very reasonable price...which I seem to remember as $40-50. Not bad considering I just needed the bolt that the bleed screw attaches to. Everything arrived on time and in good condition. thumbsup.gif

No personal or financial affiliation, YMMV, etc.

beemerman2k

Mike, best of luck to you! I, too, can attest to the integrity of this man. I needed a new rear wheel for my RT last winter and I bought one from him. His price was very reasonable and he was completely a man of his word -- shipped the wheel to my mechanic right on time. If and when I need more parts, this is where I'm going to get them.

thencamebronson

Another plug for Mike. I have bought parts before and everything went flawlessly, great price, correct parts, and fast service.

Plus he rides an RS.

mikefigielski

Hey, thanks for the kind words, Guys! I hope I have these kind of experiences with the general public!!! thumbsup.gif

Mike

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Mike, are you going to pursue advertising in any of the national mags? Or are you going to post threads like this one in every relevant online forum?

Paul Mihalka

I am another repeat buyer from Mike. Transactions could not have been better.

Mike, I wish you the greatest success in your new endeavor thumbsup.gif

mikefigielski

Thanks guys! I am going to do some advertising on Google and most likely in BMW MOA magazine. I'm starting off posting announcements and emailing contacts I have first. I don't want an avalanche I'm not ready for! Want to get my feet wet with credit card processing and online shipping and work out any bugs on the site before i go full force. My Brother and I have "real" jobs also, so this will be a process. I am encouraged by the initial responsen though. Dealing with BMW guys so far has been a great experience!

Mike

I was referred to Mike awhile back looking for some rear brake rotors. I was very impressed with Mike based on the phone conversations and email correspondance we exchanged. thumbsup.gif

Best of luck to you in your new endeavor, Mike!! clap.gif

John_Bennett

Very cool Mike!

I'm so glad this market is developing for you. If Airheads can stay on the road forever, so should our Oilheads. I intend to keep my bike running forever, thus, I anticipate being your customer in the future.

Mike, congrats! I too will attest to Mike's BMW knowledge, integrity and great business manner, plus being an all-around nice guy. This could be the answer to a previous post calling for an inventory of emergency parts and a shipping service to assist stranded riders...?

mikefigielski

Thanks so much for all of the support, it means a lot to me. Starting something like this is a bit of a leap of faith, and if the initial feedback from you and others is any indication,I think it was justified.

Mike

I am another repeat buyer from Mike. Transactions could not have been better.

Mike, I wish you the greatest success in your new endeavor thumbsup.gif

What Paul said.

I have bought a couple of things from Mike, a front brake caliper, some plug wires and a rear end (thanks Mike for working out a trade for my old 37/11 rear end and a little cash). Service has been very prompt, and parts delivered well wrapped and as promised. A pleasure to work with!

Good luck with the new business!!! thumbsup.gifgrin.gif

John

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the left switch gear and the heated grips for my RT. I will let you know how they work out.

I am sure you have the candor to nurture a loyal following amongst us as well as providing us a great resource for parts.thumbsup.gif

Regards,

-Paul

Good deal Mike and very good luck. It sounds like you've found a nitch.

I will forward your site to a friend of mine who has an Independant BMW service shop...who "WILL" work on any year and any model. thumbsup.gif

mikefigielski

Thanks guys and I appreciate you passing the site along. Promoting the site is proving to be as much work as setting it up was!! thumbsup.gif

Mike

Archived