IGNORED

Home

Kitsap

After spending a month away in Denmark & Sweden visiting family it's good to be home. Even with wayward grass, snail and e-mail bins full and getting the kids ready for the school year there is no place like home.

We just arrived home Saturday night, 8/16, so I have not uploaded the pictures to smugmug yet but here's a little preview.

353720547_SqwFG-L.jpg

Husqvarna is a small town outside of Jonkoping Sweden where one of my uncles lives. The local industry that eventually became the Husqvarna company was galvanized when the king at that time wanted to standardize the weaponry of Sweden and weapons foundry was created in 1689.

I will post when I've added the remaining pictures if anyone is interested.

Paul Mihalka

" will post when I've added the remaining pictures if anyone is interested." HECK, YES! Welcome back!

PS Did you get any pictures of the Danish Nimbus?

Note the Nimbus but I did get a picture of this strange thing..

353793466_8DNv8-M.jpg

The English gentleman that rides it had fitted either an Italian of French made diesel engine to it, I can't remember which. He stated it had loads of torque but "just enough" power.

Andrew also tried out the latest in ATGATT. I think the sword would go well with lane splitting.

353796435_BQjyL-M.jpg

That looks like the Enfield Robin Diesel - a French made static diesel generator engine that fits - they were commercially built for a while but not very popular despite claims of 200mpg.

Andy

Archived