IGNORED

Too sexy for my.............................gear?

Huzband

So I'm sitting in traffic at a red light this afternoon. I'm wearing the usual, jeans, jacket, gloves, boots, & helmet. Faceshield is cracked an inch or so, & it's mirror tinted, so you really can't see in when it's sunny. And it is. I'm lookin' around, check out a cool Mustang, then something catches my attention.

In the lane to my left, & one car ahead, the passenger has her window down. Cute girl, prolly early twenties, & she's giving me a little wave. Nice. I wave back. Then........she blows me a kiss! :eek:Rabia.gif

As the dark tinted window goes up, the light has changed, & we're off.

For the record, I know who, & what, I am, & I'm comfortable with that. It was just a nice treat. :Cool:

Okay, go ahead & knock me off my pedestal now. :/

So I'm sitting in traffic at a red light this afternoon. I'm wearing the usual, jeans, jacket, gloves, boots, & helmet. Faceshield is cracked an inch or so, & it's mirror tinted, so you really can't see in when it's sunny. And it is. I'm lookin' around, check out a cool Mustang, then something catches my attention.

In the lane to my left, & one car ahead, the passenger has her window down. Cute girl, prolly early twenties, & she's giving me a little wave. Nice. I wave back. Then........she blows me a kiss! :eek:Rabia.gif

Maybe with that helmet and tinted shield she thought you were Dianne? She did have hers first after all...

Okay, go ahead & knock me off my pedestal now.

Sure she wasn't directing it at the bike?

It's a 1200RT... she wasn't... :Cool:

Ouch!!! That hurts. :grin:

Knock 1: And then you woke up.

Knock 2: What you failed to notice is that one car length behind you, and to your right, was a blonde, tanned and buff 25 year old studmuffin riding a Duc 1098 and wearing only sunglasses, shorts and flip flops. The kiss blown in what seemed to be your direction fluttered like a Tim Wakefield knuckleball past your open shield, and tagged Biff square on his left cheek. Then he stalled the 1098, which is why you didn't see or hear him when the light turned green.

Only good-natured ribbing intended

There is no vision test needed to get a DL in Forida, right?

or....

She was fulfilling a hazing ritual?

or....

She texting her friends right now and laughing her a## off

or...???

Yes there is, & I passed it without my glasses last month.

She texting her friends right now and laughing her a## off

Probably. What's your point? :grin:

Yes there is, & I passed it without my glasses last month.

I think he was talking about HER vision!

I don't understand what the big deal is. This doesn't happen to the rest of you every day? I mean, yeah, some days the chic's only an 8 or 9, but come on, you can't have everything.

As the dark tinted window goes up, the light has changed, & we're off.

For the record, I know who, & what, I am, & I'm comfortable with that. It was just a nice treat. :Cool:

Okay, go ahead & knock me off my pedestal now. :/

mirror tinted

We have a winner.

Obviously, She was admiring herself.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

not Danny. :/

Goodnight darlin' :grin:

Danny, I checked the traffic cameras and found a picture of the incident...

Looks like she really was a cute blonde....

dogchinrest.jpg

Danny, I checked the traffic cameras and found a picture of the incident...

Looks like she really was a cute blonde....

dogchinrest.jpg

Now, THAT'S funny! :D

"Oh, my gosh... Jenny... you should have seen me today - like - I was driving along and had to stop at this really annoying - like - red light. And on my left was this really old geezer on some funny looking motorcyle, and - like - I thought, oh my gosh, I should make his day... and so - like - I waved at him... and I could tell the old buzzard was getting - like - all excited... and so - like - I blew him a kiss and everything and it was so funny. OMG, old geezers are so easy to mess with it is kinda sad and I felt sorta sorry for him after I did it, and oh my gosh - like - it was still so funny -- you know what I mean, Jen?" :grin: :grin: :grin:

Firefight911
"Oh, my gosh... Jenny... you should have seen me today - like - I was driving along and had to stop at this really annoying - like - red light. And on my left was this really old geezer on some funny looking motorcyle, and - like - I thought, oh my gosh, I should make his day... and so - like - I waved at him... and I could tell the old buzzard was getting - like - all excited... and so - like - I blew him a kiss and everything and it was so funny. OMG, old geezers are so easy to mess with it is kinda sad and I felt sorta sorry for him after I did it, and oh my gosh - like - it was still so funny -- you know what I mean, Jen?" :grin: :grin: :grin:

OMG, RUFKM, ROFLMAO, For sure, like, yeahhhhh!

Paul_Burkett

Danny, some times the best thing to do is just back away from the keyboard and pretend the thread never happened. But save the memory, it'll help get you thorough the lonely times.

Danny, some times the best thing to do is just back away from the keyboard and pretend the thread never happened.

And deprive this crowd of such high quality, yet cheap entertainment?

Wheels Rollin'
It's a even nicer treat when under the tinted shield is the face of a 70+ year old fart. :thumbsup:

I should never have taken a swallow of Diet Pepsi while scrolling down through these postings, Paul... When I reached yours... well... let's just say I'm still workin' on cleaning my screen and keyboard <>... As Larry the Cable Guy occasionally says '... That's funny -- I don't care who you are!'

~ Bill

I'm kinda use to it.......

Happens all the time when I'm on the Tuono......

But instead of a kiss they usually lift there top......

Leslie won't let me post the pix :grin:

Sorry

Whip

I'm kinda use to it.......

Happens all the time when I'm on the Tuono......

But instead of a kiss they usually lift there top......

Leslie won't let me post the pix :grin:

Sorry

Whip

Probably don't have to lift it very high.

It is nice. I was gassing up once when two 19 year old girls gave me the eye and wave thing. They were way too young for me (58!) but still nice. They had the giggling fits when I took my helmet off later to go in the store. How the mighty are fallen, sigh.

Danny, I am glad this happened to you. See I was loosing faith in the younger generation. Now I know they are out there doing charitable acts. Wow! :clap:

Oh crap, I just figured out, she probably thought she could count that towards her community service hours. :dopeslap:

This happened to me a very years/pounds ago. I was in a bank getting some money. I was in full motor uniform. Leather jacket, boots and gun belt. As a good officer I was watching the door so had my back turn towards the tellers. Officer safety.

I watch a attactive female coming towards me. She skips the end of the line, keeps walking towards me. So I am think, "Crap" what time of call am I getting into. She gets close and once she gets within a foot moves up to my ear. She whispers, "I love a man in leather", and walks off.

I was speechless, I could not reply back, I was in shock. :thumbsup:

This happened to me a very years/pounds ago. I was in a bank getting some money. I was in full motor uniform. Leather jacket, boots and gun belt. As a good officer I was watching the door so had my back turn towards the tellers. Officer safety.

I watch a attactive female coming towards me. She skips the end of the line, keeps walking towards me. So I am think, "Crap" what time of call am I getting into. She gets close and once she gets within a foot moves up to my ear. She whispers, "I love a man in leather", and walks off.

I was speechless, I could not reply back, I was in shock. :thumbsup:

We got a shot of her leaving the bank. You're right, she's quite a looker! :thumbsup::grin:

Archived