IGNORED

Watch out for Bigfoot in North Georgia!

Husker Red

I think I had a beer with this tall hairy guy last time I was camping in North Georgia. Decent fellow, really. Judging by his appearance and conversational skills I just assumed he was one of the guys from advrider - although I thought he did smell quite a bit better than those guys... :wave:

Now he's in a freezer. So sad...

CNN link about Bigfoot

art.thawedcreature.cnn.jpg

Bubba: Hey Jake, whacha wanna do with that there new species of primate we found that'll redefine science as we know it?

Jake: I duuno, put 'er in that fish cooler over there 'till we find out. An git me a long neck while you're over there.

Anybody here ever been through Happy Camp, CA?

A few years ago we spent the night there on a coast to coast trip. We ended up sharing our hotel with "the real deal" Bigfoot hunters. My Dad and I kind of chuckled about it, thinking it was just a bunch of guys needing an excuse to get outa town. Then we started seeing the hardware.......hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and fire power. Fully decked out H1 Hummers. The one guy actually had a .50 cal sniper rifle with a night scope on it. We had a little uneasy small talk with them, and then just figured it was better to finish our beers on the other side of the parking lot. It was a really strange night.....and those guys were dead serious......no smiling, joking, or goofing around. They were gone in the morning before we rolled out of bed.

Wouldn't you know it. I grew up in California and never saw one and now they've likely been found in the north Georgia mountains. It begs the question though as to how they found their way over to this side of the country. I wonder if there is some kind of PETA underground railroad thing going on.

Bruce

... I grew up in California and never saw one and now they've likely been found in the north Georgia mountains... Bruce

It seems that Bruce may be bigfoot... :wave:

BigFoot on an RT... Hmmm

Looks like a gorilla. Probably a former pet, or escapee from a zoo/park.

More likely a gorilla suit from that bag of haloween costumes in someone's attic.

N.B I am going to feel really really dumb if this turns out to be the real deal. :dopeslap:

N.B I am going to feel really really dumb if this turns out to be the real deal. :dopeslap:

I don't know, these guys look pretty professional to me.

art.hunters.cnn.jpg

Lone_RT_rider

I don't know, these guys look pretty professional to me.

art.hunters.cnn.jpg

Hold my beer while I open this cooler...... :eek:

Archived