IGNORED

6000 mile service help

greenmountianboys

greenmountianboys

Any mechanically inclined riders out there near Ft. Gordon GA. to help me with my first service? I'll do the work just need tech advice. I'm willig to travel. Bill in Hell @ DDEAMC. tongue.gif

Matt,

I think it's in augusta, ga. Bill should chime in. I may be in jax around the 29th for a bmwnef picnic.

greenmountianboys

Marty, Thanks for the offer. Yes Ft Gordon is in Augusta. Could make it to Atlanta most any w/e. My schedule is very flexible. Being a recent transplant down here,I would have to find out how far I am from Jacksonville? Probably a little further than Atlanta. Will keep you posted. Bill

Bill -

If for some reason Marty is unavailable (on one of the rare occasions he is out of town), I'm about 2 hours away in Conyers. I have all the tools needed for the 6 or 12K service. I am currently in the middle of a 72K on my RT.

Matt,

I think it's in augusta, ga. Bill should chime in. I may be in jax around the 29th for a bmwnef picnic.

Marty,

Toss me a PM about the NEF picnic, I'm a member and going to go as well.

Matt

I am in the same boat as Bill. My odometer is going to hit 6000 soon and I am planning on doing the work myself. Anyone near Hartford, CT planning on doing their service any time soon?

Thanks.

Matt,

Sorry, I didn't see your post till just now. If you need some help, I can do it sat. afternoon if I come down for b'fast.

Marty

No worries Marty, I'm still about 2500 miles at the most away from it. I was just planning ahead. Let's keep in touch about breakfast!

Matt

Archived