IGNORED

Official Frivolous & Random Poll Thread...

bakerzdosen

When was the last time you shaved your chest?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rules:

• All replies must be in the form of a poll.

• Feel free to fill out a poll, but the polls are the goal, not the results of said polls (the results could definitely prove interesting though.)

• If you have an absolutely brilliant retort or one liner about one of the polls given, see the first rule. You CAN make it a poll.

• Other than the above, there are no hijacks possible as long as it's a poll.

Silly Sample:

Sorry to break up this thread, but...

How does one post a poll as a reply?

The poll manager is only available when starting a new topic, not for a reply. Based on the replies so far, I would guess this is not the case when one has moderator/administrative privileges.

If direct coding is possible, where is the syntax referenced?

PM received.

We'd have to go through another upgrade to allow members to reply with another poll--that ain't gonna happen anytime soon!! :grin::grin:

Wow... no polls in replies. Bummer.

Oh well, I guess we'll have to have move this thread to the mod's only area.

And to think that I wanted to post a poll about whom you were going to vote for..., McCain. Obama, or Whip (seeing as how only one of those would have not gotten you in trouble. :)

And to think that I wanted to post a poll about whom you were going to vote for..., McCain. Obama, or Whip (seeing as how only one of those would have not gotten you in trouble. :)

I wouldn't bet on that.

I know Whip. :grin:

Dang, 'cause, and this is really true, I was going to respond with a poll asking how long this thread was going to go on.... as in:

Until Matt's twins are out of diapers

Until Matt's twins graduate college

Longer than "Numbers Game"

Two weeks

Dead tonight

Guess it's pretty much moot now. Darn.

Jan

I wonder if I'm the only one who crafted a poll with 50 potential options, only to figure out it would be going to the wrong place. I was so proud...

Of course this thread can live on... Scott showed us the way. :)

pole_dancing_13_300x400.jpg

(And you'll notice that that image is from the BBC, lest we think it's not MRN approved.)

And Russell's not doing anything these days. He could do the upgrade. I mean come on... only ONE newborn... Sheesh. One kid feels like a vacation to us these days.

I wonder if I'm the only one who crafted a poll with 50 potential options, only to figure out it would be going to the wrong place. I was so proud...
I would have liked to have seen it.

Is that a fireman, er fireperson?

Of course this thread can live on... Scott showed us the way. :)

pole_dancing_13_300x400.jpg

(And you'll notice that that image is from the BBC, lest we think it's not MRN approved.)

And Russell's not doing anything these days. He could do the upgrade. I mean come on... only ONE newborn... Sheesh. One kid feels like a vacation to us these days.

I would have liked to have seen it.

Archived