IGNORED

Free Music?

Gregori

I just heard that Amazon.com is apparently giving away (some) music for free! (in order to drum up interest in their download service, I guess?)

I poked around, and there are over 1300 free tracks that can be downloaded. I'm sure that almost anyone can find something of interest, so I figured it was worth sharing. (Almost every genre seems to be represented, from ethnic, country, dance, hardcore industrial, to classical -- and some I can't even classify!)

Link to free music at Amazon.com

Thanks for the link, but I made it through the first 600 and only found two that would interest me... and I already own them.

Oh well.

BeniciaRT_GT
Thanks for the link, but I made it through the first 600 and only found two that would interest me... and I already own them.

Oh well.

They have Zamfir and his Pan Flute

PLUS

Slim Whitman?

I'll have to go look myself!

Those will go great with your Mister Microphone!!!

Thanks for the link Gregori. I had forgotten how many great (in my opinion) songs that Frankie Laine had recorded and how much I used to enjoy them. I didn't have any on vinyl. Better late than never to download a few.

I've been really enjoying Amazon's music downloads.... I still buy CDs for 'important' stuff, but more and more I'm using Amazon for downloads of everything else: Cheap, no DRM, and the files are high quality.

Archived