IGNORED

Wish Me Lucik!

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Over the past year, I've really done some strategic planning, with the goal being a promotion. Now, my planning has come down to the wire.

For the past few weeks I've been actively pursuing a promotion at work. If I earn the position, it'll make some pretty big changes in my life!

Long story short, I've made it through the interview process, and now it's "me and the other guy." :grin:

Late Friday afternoon I learned that there are two semi finalists for the position. Tomorrow morning I have a second interview for a high school principalship in our district.

As you can imagine, I am very excited, and more than a little nervous...so, wish me luck, guys and gals! I'll let you all know how I made out on Monday!

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

Good luck (and lucik, too!)

I can think of many, many people I'd rather see forced to spend their days around high school students, but if that's what you want...

I'll let you all know how I made out on Monday!
Well, just don't make out in the hall. That always seemed to be frowned upon in my high school.

Good luck to you.

OK, so you're way too rational, logical, disciplined, grounded, filled with common sense, bright, kind, and well rounded to be a principal! It flies in the face of academic hegemony.

So, YOU GOT MY VOTE!

Good luck my friend. We NEED you running things in education!

Hope they don't ask you to spell anything.

Princypals dont not need to spel ore yus korekt gramma animooor! :wave:

dAT fUNNY......

oh....and good luck in the job hunt, Steve-o

You know we're both rooting for you.

You also know that with our backgrounds, we both think you're nuts. :grin:

Of course we need nuts like you to keep the world from going crazy.

Hope you get the chance. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lone_RT_rider

Steve,

As someone that has also been interviewing lately... My thoughts are with you sir. Best of luck to you! :)

Shawn

Wheels Rollin'

I once heard it said, Steve, '... Life does not respond to what you need or want -- it responds to what you deserve...'... I'm not much for putting any faith in luck -- but -- from what I've come to know of you over the years here, I'd say you definitely deserve this, so let's roll with that <>...

Best wishes to you for this resolving itself in the manner you desire...

~ Bill

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Of course, had we all bothered to actually read the title of this thread "Wish me Lucik"...do we want this man teaching our children? :grin:

Oh wait, as the principal you don't get graded on your spelling right? Tee hee. All kidding aside, any news?

AdventurePoser

Hey thanks, everyone! Seems I should have checked the spelling in my title when I edited my post.... :dopeslap:

Anyway, Had the second interview and it went well. There is a second interview coming up with my competitor for the job, and that is one Thursday.

So, I should know by Friday. When I find out, so will you! :thumbsup:

Thanks again, your support means more to me than you might imagaine.

Cheers,

Steve in So Cal

Thanks again, your support means more to me than you might imagaine.

Princypals steel doent knede to spel! :grin:

Doent let th selekshun bored cee thes thred!

Still pulling for you!!!! Good Luck!

There is a second interview coming up with my competitor for the job, and that is one Thursday.

Maybe if you drop his address here...

AdventurePoser
"Thanks again, your support means more to me than you might imagaine."

I have a big imagination. :grin:

I am getting a bit concerned. They say that losing one's ability to spell is the second thing that goes... :dopeslap:

Oh well, at least I am providing some modicum of entertainment to you, gentle readers! :D

On the employment front, tomorrow should be the day I find out. It's been a pretty suspenseful wait, but there are so many things to do around school, and district meetings to attend, that I am keeping myself plenty occupied! :dopeslap:

More later. I gotta go practice in my spelling book.....

Steve

"Hookt on fonix wurked fore me."

I'm guessing you went over your last post with a fine toothed comb... It's not that you've lost the ability to spell... you've merely lost the ability to recognize mistakes that you've typed. You don't have to be old to do that.

Good luck tomorrow.

[quote=.................

On the employment front, tomorrow should be the day I find out. It's been a pretty suspenseful wait, but there are so many things to do around school, and district meetings to attend, that I am keeping myself plenty occupied! :dopeslap:

More later. I gotta go practice in my spelling book.....

Steve

"Hookt on fonix wurked fore me."[............

Its "tomorrow"........?????????

Hope you got it!

I've been looking at this thread title for days and every time I see it it reminds of a story of good luck. In 1958 an aircraft carrying the Manchester United soccer team back from Europe crashed at Munich airport killing many of what was considered to be one the greatest soccer teams ever. Many years later in the 1990s a trivia question appeared asking who was the last Munich survivor still playing in the league, obviously any of the players from that time would be too old. The answer was John Lucik, his mother was a stewardess on the plane and pregnant with him! Perhaps his name was the typo!

Archived