IGNORED

Daughter relocating to Montgomery, AL - Referral

Reddog900

Looking for some assistance from those of you knowledgable of the area or living nearby.

My Daughter/23 yr old Calif girl all her life and her boyfriend are relocating to Montgomery. He is currently in the AForce, based in NCarolina and is being transferred to Maxwell AFB for a 4yr term where he will be training troops in weapons technology. They plan to live off base, they have talked of buying a house, etc..

Neither of them have spent any time in the area or have any contacts per say, so I am reaching out to the collective body in hopes that you can offer them some insight to the area so that there relocation/assimilation will go smoothly. I know from personal experience that it is always helpful to have someone to offer answer to questions or assistance in an emergency.

My Daughter will be driving out in late August in her car that she will put in an outside storage yard while she goes to NCarolina to relocate his personal effects. They hope to be settled by his report date Sept 15. You can contact my Daughter, Meaghan at: meaghanr4293@yahoo.com

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Archived