IGNORED

RT12 Mirrors

Whip

I'm having trouble with the mirriors. The big trunk is all I see. I cannot see that suburban right behind be........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'm new be nice......

You can mount R11xx GS or K1200RS on the handlebars (holes are in teh master cylinders, left needs to be opened up a bit).. This gives you a clear view behind the bike.

holes are in teh master cylinders, left needs to be opened up a bit

You need only to screw the left mirror into the hole. Unlike the right mirror which just drops in.

I'm using the R11X mirrors on both sides.

I put K12RS mirrors on my RT. They bolted in without any mod's. They are not as clear as the standard mirrors but help when the bike is packed for camping as it will be this weekend for Lima. clap.gif

Rob Lessen

Arma, KS

'73 Honda XL250

'91 R100GSPD

'96 R11RS

'05 R12RT

They are not as clear as the standard mirrors but help when the bike is packed for camping as it will be this weekend for Lima.

That's when I found the additonal mirrirs to helpful as well, when the Helen2Wheels bags are on top of the side cases..

Craig

These additional mirrors sound very interesting. Can someone post some pictures with them installed on their bike. Thanks

These additional mirrors sound very interesting. Can someone post some pictures with them installed on their bike. Thanks
26829475-M.jpg

This also has the BMW Navigator II Plus mount between the handlebars.

Mirrors from the GS model fit just fine. You'll need to screw in the left one as the left hole is tapered. The mirrors cost $50. each. I love the difference it makes. These GS mirrors come in black do the look great on the bike.

Just got a pair of the gs1150 mirrors for my 1200RT. WHAT A DIFFERENCE. I can now see directly behind the bike without having to drag a knee over the side trying to look in the stock mirrors. The latter are just fine for the traffic in adjacent lanes but not for the SUV climbing up your exhaust pipe.........now if I could only find something that worked as well for the a$$holes that pull out in FRONT of you from right sided driveways (like happened to me on the way home with my brand new mirrors). Thank God for good brakes.

Archived