IGNORED

Happy Birthday Rainy

Stir

Lone_RT_rider

I hope your day was as wonderful as I had hoped it would be my love. :):grin:

The celebration will continue tomorrow night with dinner out at a favorite local eatery.

We gave her something for her birthday that will might reap benefits for the rest of you later. Here is a result of that gift.....

342658924_dCHZu-XL.jpg

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling old and decrepit today, but well I guess that's just a part of life. :thumbsup:

Yes, exams are done and I aced all of my classes (and made the Presidents List, WOOHOO!)... Only to start a new semester in two weeks with 5 more classes! I can't wait until May of next year when its finally all over. I think I'll save the REAL celebrating for then. graduation_hat_emoticon_happy_lg_clr.gif

Shawn and the girls gave me a wonderful Nikon D40 for my birthday, which will be making the trip with me to BRR this fall. I have always wanted a camera like this one to take quality pictures! :clap: It seems to do a wonderful job so far. I broke it in yesterday at work. The picture Shawn posted was from a Holly bush just outside the plant.

How do you find time for school between working full time and having to raise 3 kids??!! :/

3 Kids?? Trust me I only have two and Bubba (our Bassett hound) is no trouble. :grin:

How do you find time for school between working full time and having to raise 3 kids??!! :/

3 Kids?? Trust me I only have two and Bubba (our Bassett hound) is no trouble. :grin:

Happy Birthday Rainy! Enjoy the camera and I hope to see you at BRR.

And I'm pretty sure the third kid that Chris mentioned is the big kid in the banana suit. :)

And I'm pretty sure the third kid that Chris mentioned is the big kid in the banana suit. \:\)

Nah, couldn't be. Chris knows he takes care of himself, banana suit and all. :thumbsup: LOL

Actually, everyone in our house is pretty independent. I dont know that I could have gone to school full time and worked full time given any other situation. They are all so supportive of me. My oldest daughter graduates next year and has already decided we need to have a "combined" graduation party. :grin:

I can't believe I missed this. Happy belated B-Day Rainy.

David

+1. Happy Birthday, Rainy.

One of the great hostesses on this board. :thumbsup:

lawnchairboy

Most certainly. Happy b-day!

I can't believe I missed this. Happy belated B-Day Rainy.

David

+1. Happy Birthday, Rainy.

One of the great hostesses on this board. :thumbsup:

Archived