IGNORED

Can I Count on Your Vote?

David

Les is more

I thought you wanted to be king . . .of the world . . .

Oh. Never mind. That was Russell.

:grin:

I have a special plan for Russell if I get elected. I'm going to switch all the federal computers to Macs, and he'll be in charge of support where he can be a professional whiner.

bakerzdosen
I know this violates the political rules in this forum
You know, if you continue to raise your middle finger and flip off the rules around here, you're lucky you don't get bounced. :/
Dave McReynolds
I know this violates the political rules in this forum, but I really need your vote. Thanks!

I'll be happy to write a blog advising people not to vote for you, if you think it will help. Given my well-known leadership skills, I would imagine that would bring in a few more votes for you.

I have a special plan for Russell if I get elected. I'm going to switch all the federal computers to Macs, and he'll be in charge of support where he can be a professional whiner.

And that differs from today how?

Jerry Johnston

You got mine since I can't vote for Jack this time.

What's your stand on senior discouts at 'Jack-In-The-Box'.

Too Funny. Perhaps the sad thing is ... I really would vote for ya David!

You need to expand your horizons.

What's your position on synthetic oil? :eek:

It's an excellent plan and would reduce our dependence on legitimate oil.

You know, if you continue to raise your middle finger and flip off the rules around here, you're lucky you don't get bounced. :/

I don't need a reminder of how perilously close I might be to that.

This shows what a lousy pair we have running.

Neither candidate has announced a running mate. Settle down.

I know this violates the political rules in this forum, but I really need your vote. Thanks!

I'll be happy to write a blog advising people not to vote for you, if you think it will help. Given my well-known leadership skills, I would imagine that would bring in a few more votes for you.

Thank you. But I have other plans for you. Given your considerable experience in the institution of marriage, you are going to be my ambassador to Utah.

And that differs from today how?

I don't know what that means, but it sounds like you are insulting Russell.

I like it.

You got mine since I can't vote for Jack this time.

What's your stand on senior discouts at 'Jack-In-The-Box'.

I'm all for it. We're going to repeat '93 E-Coli experiment, and I'm thinking this will help with our social security underfunding issue.

I don't need a reminder of how perilously close I might be to that.

Well, that would lock up the vote from ADVRider.

Damn, that's just funny. I'll vote for you too, how bad could it really be? :wave:

Thank you. But I have other plans for you. Given your considerable experience in the institution of marriage, you are going to be my ambassador to Utah.

And this is just funny...

Damn, that's just funny. I'll vote for you too, how bad could it really be? :wave:

Thank you. This is all very heartening.

Incidentally, our fundraising plans include some significant rewards, so you might want to ramp up a bit in that regard. For instance, the top fund raiser in Florida will win a week on the road with Marty Hill. The second place winner will be awarded two weeks.

In.

Making Russell use a Mac; I'll vote dictator for life!

Thank you, but I'm not going to be able to use you on my campaign given your close ties with SeanC.

russell_bynum
In.

Sounds good to me. Everybody knows that macs never break and never need tech support anyway since they're 100% intuitive and their hardware never fails, so I'd spend my days riding.

There can be only one...

One can only hope . . . . :wave:

Puhleeze , we've already had the . . .

*Mod Edit*

Ooh! Cryptic but not cryptic enough. :grin:

In.

Thank you, but I'm not going to be able to use you on my campaign given your close ties with SeanC.

So SeanCs my Rever'n Wright?

Just say the word and he's history.

In.

I love the smell of political expediency in the morning...!

In.

Sounds good to me. Everybody knows that macs never break and never need tech support anyway since they're 100% intuitive and their hardware never fails, so I'd spend my days riding.

I got news for ya, Pops. Yer about to spend yer days changin' diapers.

In.

WHAT?!

russell_bynum
In.

Don't be silly. I'm the Chief of Staff in charge of Tech Support...I'll delegate jobs like that to my underlings.

How do you feel about helmet laws and mandatory wearing of them? Answer correctly and you get the vote!

I am against helmet laws, but I think everybody should wear them...in cars, too.

In.

The word.

Jerry Johnston

You could be one step ahead of the rest of the canidates if you had two heads.......they generally only have two faces

In.

I have the photos, remember. Just say the word and I'll mail them to the media....

What's your position on downhill decreasing radius blind right corners?

I am COMPLETELY in favor of them. Approach is irrelevant to me--all I care about is that they are having fun:

2722461563_2e0ac1dac7_o.jpg

What's your position on downhill decreasing radius blind right corners?

I am COMPLETELY in favor of them. Approach is irrelevant to me--all I care about is that they are having fun:

2722461563_2e0ac1dac7_o.jpg

See? You, above all, should know this is how threads get locked.

He's clearly going uphill.

Archived