IGNORED

I just became a Yankees Fan!!!!

Whip

Pudge has always been one of my favorite players. I don't remember which manager said it, "Pudge is the most valuable player in the history of baseball."

"he's good for 2 runs every game"

..in his prime he had an amazing arm, could hit for average and power, not mention the way he handled pitchers.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AnBFDbbpuKbbU4XSeF_N8.A5nYcB?slug=ap-tigers-yankees-trade&prov=ap&type=lgns

Whip

bakerzdosen

I'm torn. I like Pudge. I don't like the Yankees. Hence, a dilemma.

And Phil, stay away from Tom's stash. That's at least 3 words...

One word Phil and you got it wrong man! They are the best team in baseball right now and they are called the Anaheim Angels. I am sure you know they just picked up Mark Texiera who is one helluva hitter.

...they needed them badly the other night against my Orioles. :Cool: - ok, once in a liftime, but what the heck.

Juan

I'm just glad Tampa Bay finally got a professional baseball team!!!!

tampabayrays.jpg

Aa of today [7/30], still #1 in their division :clap:

Go Rays!!!!

I'm just glad Tampa Bay finally got a professional baseball team!!!!

tampabayrays.jpg

Aa of today [7/30], still #1 in their division :clap:

Go Rays!!!!

:thumbsup:

"Los Angeles Angels at Anaheim"

We don't call them the L.A. Angels at Anaheim here in the O.C. and that is a fact Jack, I mean Tim.

...they needed them badly the other night against my Orioles. :Cool: - ok, once in a liftime, but what the heck.

Juan

If the Orioles ever get rid of Angelos, they may have a chance. Great park, good farm hands. Not only does the owner not have a clue, he doesn't even know there's a mystery to be solved.

Pudge or no Pudge, The Angels are the team to beat. Solid any way you look at them, and I'm a die-hard Yankees fan.

This baseball thing you all talk about. Does it have a motor and wheels? No? Than it's not a sport. It's just highly paid exercise.

beemerman2k
This baseball thing you all talk about. Does it have a motor and wheels? No? Than it's not a sport. It's just highly paid exercise.

I love it, a healthy does of perspective!

Since it appears that Boston's about to lose Manny Ramirez, I guess this is as good a time as any to celebrate the Rays, Yankees, and those red hot Angels. The Sox are in disarray and it's shows in their results.

If a 60 year old man can beat a 25 year old man, it ain't a sport.

Same for golf.

p1_cart.jpg

Well, as a matter of fact....

Baseball is for filling TV time between football seasons.

Jaguars scrimage is tonight, & 'Bama's gettin' warmed up. I can't wait.

(Second grenade of the day. :grin:)

:lurk:

Archived