IGNORED

They're Out for Blood!

eddd

Good old Hurricane Dolly just keeps on giving. We still have flooding and lots of people without power, but the latest hit from Dolly is mosquitoes. Unbelievable swarms of mosquitoes!

Deet is my new friend.

Dances_With_Wiener_Dogs

Just surround yourself with a Tesla coil, it's the ultimate bug zapper. You'll be fine. Good luck with that Eddd.

coil.jpg

I hear sometimes when it's flood'in down in Texas there are real problems with snakes and ants.

There can be problems of that sort, but it is blown out of all proportion by the news outlets.

Hard to believe they'd ever do anything like that! :dopeslap:

I hear sometimes when it's flood'in down in Texas there are real problems with snakes and ants.

There can be problems of that sort, but it is blown out of all proportion by the news outlets.

Hard to believe they'd ever do anything like that! :dopeslap:

Whilst heartily engaged in ignoring the real issues. :dopeslap:

Wheels Rollin'
Good old Hurricane Dolly just keeps on giving. We still have flooding and lots of people without power, but the latest hit from Dolly is mosquitoes. Unbelievable swarms of mosquitoes!

Deet is my new friend.

You truly have my sympathies -- a rough situation for all... I hope you and your neighbors are back 'in the high life' again soon... In most of the media coverage one sees of natural events like this, so much time is spent on the almost standard list of calamaties, yet, little (at least to me) is ever mentioned about insect infestation and all kinds of migrating critters... An' something else? Nary a mention of the smell of what's left behind after the flood waters recede... As you can probably attest, ya' ain't experienced anything until you've had a nose full of yuck greet you as you step from your door into the great outdoors and instantly becoming the 'let's-eat-lads' buffet line for nature's truest survivors... Yep -- been there and done that <>...

~ Bill

Any concerns over malaria, or other diseases?

A PA friend of mine said the clinic where she works is watching for signs of Denge Fever. We periodically have cases of Denge, but the risk is naturally much greater right now.

Jerry Johnston

Well, now maybe you need a drought to dry up the swamps.

Steve: that's one hellofa telsa coil. May it would be easier to obtain a defibrillator kit to zap the mosquitoes.

Archived