IGNORED

Get your heart rate up !

Richard_D

Great video....dumb humans....no way I would walk that path even with a safety harness...Much less walk it with a camera stuck to my eye....

Calvin  (no socks)

I want to see one of the trials bike riders do it on a GasGas. No nets...Now that would be.......Insane.

When I first saw this video several months ago, I thought it was going to lead to a base jump, but the trail just got worse and worse. The question in my mind then, and now, is: Who built this, and how many people died in the process?

As is ever more frequently the case, an answer of sorts is available in Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caminito_del_Rey

Still no indication of how many people died in the 4 years it took to build this path; I really can't believe there were no fatalities. No helicopters, no gas-powered equipment; everything must have been hauled to the site on the backs of workers or with donkeys or mules.

What is wrong? Flasher player won't work. I have installed Flasher player 9 but my computer won't recoginize it. Is it the security settins or my micro-trend blocking flasher player. I am running xp home.

Thanks

Wheels Rollin'
Great video....dumb humans....no way I would walk that path even with a safety harness...Much less walk it with a camera stuck to my eye....

That pretty much sums it up for me as well... Sheesh! No way would you ever find me there either -- but -- I'm surely appreciative of the fact someone else was and found the wherewithall to take and share these images... An amazing place for sure <>... Thanks for sharing -- I obviously missed this in its previous posting as well...

~ Bill

Archived