IGNORED

God, I hate getting old!!!

BeniciaRT_GT

BeniciaRT_GT

New issue as of two weeks ago:

337324129_JGr74-M.jpg

(Yes, those are new, and you can see the amused look on my face...)

Going shopping for these with my fashion guru provided her with a lot of entertainment and thinly stifled laughter...(my multiple comments/musings may have helped in that dept.)

Can't wait to see what age brings me next! :grin::dopeslap::lurk:

BeniciaRT_GT

At least I can see the ground...

AND I don't hurt myself taking off my socks...yet

New issue as of two weeks ago:

337324129_JGr74-M.jpg

Can't wait to SEE what age brings me next! :grin::dopeslap::lurk:

Fixed it for ya.

Getting old ain't for sissies & it beats the alternative :)

Can't wait to see what age brings me next! :grin::dopeslap::lurk:

Don't worry, it's what it's going to be taking away you'll miss the most. :grin::dopeslap:

Francois_Dumas

Look at it from the bright side......

Now you can wear a beanie helmet and don't need a face shield no more !!!!

:wave:

Gosh, Richard, that's rough. At least you still have your hai...uh, nevermind.

Hope that split in Jacqueline's side heals quickly. Oscar.gif

bakerzdosen

AND I don't hurt myself taking off my socks...yet

At least... aw, why do I bother? You won't remember it anyway.

Which police department does mug shots with that kind of lighting? :grin:

Seriously, and I'm not sayin' you're old, but if you made it past your first gray hair before you needed vision correction, you're ahead of the game.

FWIW, my fashion guru likes to remark that my graying hair and glasses make me look "extinguished." :smirk:

Can't wait to see what age brings me next!

If you don't keep up with your Geritol doses, then it's euthanasia time at the old folks home next for you..... :dopeslap:

Richard....is this before or after you are trying to get back up from the ground? :dopeslap:

As the Big Bad Wolf says....."Better to see you with"

Welcome to the OLD CROWS NEST...

Words of warning....until you get used to them be careful night driving....Things can look STRANGE at night with specs....

Calvin  (no socks)

Look smarter? That is almost an oxymoron.... How about just a plain old moron?

I've been using cheaters for the last 8 years...My arms aren't long enough anymore...

I'm right there with you, Richard. If I close my left eye, I can't read a thing. I've been putting off the appointment to get me some glasses for a while. My left still seems to be close to perfect, though.

Jerry Johnston

Yes, I hear ya. Used to be when I was younger and a good looking lady smiled at me I thought see was flirting - now I start looking to make sure my fly is zipped. When I flex my muscles now I get a cramp. Its also embarrassing when I'm passing gas (all alone in the car) and I look over to see the car next to me is starting at me. The only good side is I've quit worrying what others think an am much more relaxed.

By the way....... I'm not so old I need glasses yet. :grin:

Firefight911

I can hear Leslie from here. And I can see her eyes rolling and the slap to the forehead!

Doh!!!!!

How did you photoshop out the height bar and booking card in that mug shot? I told you that in the end justice prevails....

No worries Richard, the wig makes you look ten years younger. :grin: I also need to make an appointment. :(

Pat

You know, there are things other than age that lead to wearing glasses. Are you having to shave your palms more often? Has your hand lotion useage gone up dramatically?

I'm just saying......

Here's what's next

Those without a sense of humor look no further...

That includes anyone who doesn't want their boss to put theirs in a vice for inappropriate content. :)

Now I do need the Depends, I think I just pee'd myself. Damn that was funny. :grin:

Getting old?! You ain't seen nothin' yet!

I finally had to substitute food for sex and now I can't even get into my own pants.

Pilgrim

Richard,

Just remember, your not getting older your getting more vintage. Pretty soon you'll be collectible!

Cheers!

Todd

Old? Baaah, with a little bit of "senior" preparation and a mid-day nap or two, you can still do those iron butt rides.

3844.jpg

3844.jpg.0e447bd8997997341168d81e59447fc2.jpg

Poor Richard, as you age you'll have to give up half of your sex life. But which half...

the thinking about it...

or the talking about it.

Jerry Johnston

Look at the bright side....... they may not even ask if you need a senior discount when buying lunch at McDonalds.

Archived