IGNORED

Good Samaritans

Joe Frickin' Friday

Joe Frickin' Friday

That is great.

If it ain't yours it ain't yours.

Local television station did a test here where they placed a wallet w/ID and $20 in it.

Everyone who found the wallet returned it w/money intact.

Hijack, went to Blood Bank yesterday and got a cool beach towel w/donation. :thumbsup:

That is great.

Local television station did a test here where they placed a wallet w/ID and $20 in it.

Hijack, went to Blood Bank yesterday and got a cool beach towel w/donation. :thumbsup:

A man asks an attractive girl he has just met in a posh bar: "If I give you $ 1000, will you go to bed with me?" After briefly considering this, she answers: "Yes, for $ 1000 I think I will."

He continues: "Unfortunately I don't have that much money; so will you go to bed with me for $ 20 ?" "Of course not!" she replies. "Who do you think I am? What kind of girl do you take me for?" He coolly returns: "We have already established what kind of girl you are. We are just haggling over the price now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now do that experiment again with $20,000.00..

• 3 weeks later...
Joe Frickin' Friday
That is great.

Funny. I lost my wallet once, and the lady who found it actually used a few bucks out of my wallet to buy herself breakfast before tracking me down to give the (lightened) wallet back. Pretty bold...

I dropped my wallet in Pacific Beach (a so-so part of San Diego...) I got a call later from a nice gal who'd found it, and got it back untouched.

OTOH - only a few months earlier, also in PB -- I stepped off of my $5K mountain bike to re-tie my shoelaces, and a guy who just happened to be walking by in the other direction grabbed the bike (leaned against a wall not 2 ft. from me) and took off with it.

I did catch him and got the bike back. I 'sweetly' explained to him the error of his ways. (Well - it was sweet for ME, anyway! :D The details I'd rather not share in a public forum.)

G

Archived