IGNORED

Fight against cancer

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Well, I've done it.

I made my Mom a book. To try and cheer her up in her last days of HER fight against cancer. She's losing, but doesn't realize it yet.... or perhaps doesn't want us to know she is.

In any case, I hope the book will help her in whatever small bit possible. At least it is about the things she always loved so much.... the things we now talk about every night, dishing up memories.

I hope you don't mind me doing some blatant advertising here.... if you DO, then I am sure our mods will just wipe my post.

The advertising is for 'Mom's Book'. I figure it might be something 'other moms' might enjoy receiving too.... not everybody has the pictures ready, the time available, or the skills needed to make a book.

And I also figured that this is a small (and totally inadequate) way of helping to fight this disease, this silent killer!

So the proceeds of the book will go to the World Cancer Research Fund ..... and yes, I know, there are a gazillion 'charity' goals in the world. It will not help my Mom, nor ourselves or any of our generation, but perhaps our children or grand children?

Mom's Book is HERE !

And if nothing else, you may learn some Dutch from it, because it is bi-langual; Dutch-English :)

Archived