IGNORED

Photo caption contest; Part Deux....

Huzband

"I'm in full body armor, you're in a t-shirt. Just what do you think you are going to do? That's right, I'm gangsta like that!"

Les is more

Yes Dear,

I'm sure the photographer is trembling with fear. Now, out of my way before I run over the other leg.

phil says "...it's not much bigger than this...." which the blue monster totally ignores because it's all about ATGATT and getting the hell outta here.

"Since the neighbors put aluminum foil over there windows I'm not aking any chances going outside w/out ATGATT."

"It's obviously too late for you..."

Couchrocket

335236342_FdFgM-L.jpg

He stands there, blase, (to all our amazement) as Rossi gives him personal insight into yesterday's Laguna race... "Yu see, I drops down across de dirt like zees! And Stoner, he's don't know from where I come as I blast past... I'd ess hard racin' and my bike she's a veddy veddy fast todays...."

"I'm not KIDDING"...."Over the truck and over the van into the right window and out the door"..."NUTTIN BUT AIR"

No matter what antics she pulls, I will not let it shake my game face! (cute 1 1/2 turn vault over the bike, honey...)

"Phil lays down the ground rules", is the caption,

with this text in the frame:

"Danny, if you keep a' oglin' Jamie, Ima gonna crush ya til you are only this big!"

bakerzdosen

I promise. These Spiderman gloves worked in the store. Just keep holding still and I'll pull the glasses off your face from here.

I still can't believe you sold me the bike because your wife wants a bigger diamond. Next she'll put your testicles in a jar on the mantle.

Next she'll put your testicles in a jar on the mantle.

I think they're in a crown royal bag in her top case...

Archived