IGNORED

Shoulder Update

George Brown

George Brown

Physical Terror has been going well and I certainly have more motion and less pain. However, until now I have only had passive range of motion (PROM) therapy. Passive means that the therapist does all the work or I do it using my other arm. I still not permitted to use the muscles in my injured shoulder. My next appointment with the surgeon is 7/28 but the therapist tells me that most likely I will start a two or three phase of active range of motion therapy ending with some strength building exercises.

So, I've decided to pull the plug on our Utah trip to the CCR and other places in the west. My concern is loading and unloading the bike in the trailer. I'm really not concerned about hurting myself as I will let go of the bike before I do that. But, letting go of the bike could result in some damage to the bike thereby adding cost to the trip or perhaps interfering with any addition riding we would want to do before or after the rally.

At $4+/gal it just doesn't make sense to tow the bike all the way out there just for the 4 day rally and not do any other riding at other places.

We're considering a cage trip to Quebec City, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Maine in late September before the leafers.

I will also be resuming my PA County Seats tour this fall.

Check the classified as I am offering our non-refundable CCR registrations to board members.

Archived