IGNORED

My Anniversary.

Kraynak

This past weekend was my 13 year anniversary, my wife and I went to Sage(in Alpharetta) for dinner,which was very good by the way.

After dinner the waitress brought the check and I at the same time my wife gets this big smile on her face. So I am like, something is up.

I open up the little book that the bill is in and there is not a bill in there but an envelope.

I open the envelope and inside is the itinerary for The Indianapolis Moto GP weekend. She got me tickets and pit passes and hotel for 4 days, Thurs-Sunday!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

I guess I will keep her for another year

Wheels Rollin'
I open the envelope and inside is the itinerary for The Indianapolis Moto GP weekend. She got me tickets and pit passes and hotel for 4 days, Thurs-Sunday!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

This has all the hallmarks of a truly great gift, Kraynak -- something 'I'd-give-nearly-any-body-part' desirable and something you probably wouldn't have gotten for yourself... I'm not sure it gets much better than that <>... Congrats to your wife for her 'Grand Slam' here...

So... uh... does she give lessons in that fine art? <>... I have... oh... at least one potential customer lined up <>...

~ Bill

Congats on both fronts... My wife Debbie did something like that a couple of years ago when she handed me two tickets for me and one of my best buds to go to the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Atlanta Motor Speedway...........Way cool enjoy Indy.

Congats on both fronts... My wife Debbie did something like that a couple of years ago when she handed me two tickets for me and one of my best buds to go to the Richard Petty Driving Experience at Atlanta Motor Speedway...........Way cool enjoy Indy.

Wow, that sounded like it was a lot of fun.

RichEdwards
Sorry Rich, I am going to take Tara with me, its the only way I figure I can get Rossi's attention.

Yep. That should do it.

Archived