IGNORED

The Somewhat Sad Chatter Tread

eddd

While it was time to continue with the next part of my travels, I couldn't help but feel a little sad and empty as I rode out of town. :cry:

Great people, great roads, great weather, great time!

I'm already looking forward to the next gathering. :thumbsup:

I know what you mean and gatherings with these wonderful folks in wonderful places are addictive, aren't they??

We're halfway home and Leslie and I had a GREAT ride with "Her Hotness" today . . . but it was sad to leave everyone knowing I might not see some of them ITRW for another year or even more. :(

I'm trying to light a fire under "1bmwflake" to see if he can "commit" to another Pied Piper Run for the next UnRally! That is a great way to . . . e x t e n d . . . the UnRally experience for well over a WEEK!! I wonder where it'll be NEXT year?!?!?!?!?! WooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, lots of info at your finger tips with all the riders out covering the country, then bam, they are/we are gone.

37 degrees in the bottoms out hiway 26 this morning, then 97 in SLC. Heavy wind in Utah, and WY. Jean and I stopped in Rawlins, Wy. Got about 800 down, 1200 more to go.

Hope Al didn't freeze, Jean said he mailed all this warm clothes home with UPS.

Firefight911

Dear Lord!! What the heck happens in John D(G)ay stays . . . .

yea right!!!

330069751_9Gkik-L.jpg

Just wait for the full, shall we say, reveal!!!!!

Nice pink hat Danny!!!! Hee, hee!!!

I know what you mean and gatherings with these wonderful folks in wonderful places are addictive, aren't they??

We're halfway home and Leslie and I had a GREAT ride with "Her Hotness" today . . . but it was sad to leave everyone knowing I might not see some of them ITRW for another year or even more. :(

I'm trying to light a fire under "1bmwflake" to see if he can "commit" to another Pied Piper Run for the next UnRally! That is a great way to . . . e x t e n d . . . the UnRally experience for well over a WEEK!! I wonder where it'll be NEXT year?!?!?!?!?! WooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy and I hope it is in the east so you all can stop here again. What a great time we had last year having you all visit us.

It was time to go, but not without regrets.

The road ahead called.

Somewhere along the way I lost the wheel balancing weight on the rear tire... so if anyone sees it let me know... no wait, I know... I'll go look for it, it was only 1680.4 miles.... ought to be easy.

Thanks again for a great time,

Bob and Susie

Thank you to all the folks that put so much into John Day Un. I was sorry to need to leave Thursday morning but I sure was glad to be able to see everybody. I got home at 6AM Friday morning after doing the 850 miles. Boy was the smoke bad around Reno.

Thanks again.

Dear Lord!! What the heck happens in John D(G)ay stays . . . .

yea right!!!

Just wait for the full, shall we say, reveal!!!!!

Nice pink hat Danny!!!! Hee, hee!!!

To quote a certain dead terrorist; "I KEELL YOU!!!

I have to admit it was really sad leaving, I usually get the blues for home when I start heading home but not this time I got the blues for you guys, I have the best time with you guys!! :(

I guess maybe the twisties and steep drop offs aren't that bad..... I will admit it you can really get hooked!

I was bummed all the way to Boise. Kept wanting to turn around & go back. :(

But alas, my job had been completed, (read; kicked to the curb :/ ) & the mission was to get home.

...But alas, my job had been completed, (read; kicked to the curb :/ ) & the mission was to get home.

Not unlike most husbands, road or regular.

Archived