IGNORED

Sheeeeeeez! Kids !!!!

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Y'all may have read about the troubles my daughter Vivian went through a few weeks ago, with the guy entering her home....

Well, she called us this weekend, all excited...

"Dad, Mom..... we're getting a pet !!!"

So I think, good, some sense must have entered her cute little head at long last.

"Good for you kiddo! What is it, a German Shepherd? A Doberman? (yikes). A Retriever?"

Long silence on the other end.................

"Errrrmmmm, no Dad, we're picking up a 6 week old kitten tomorrow !"

Criminal Guild of Holland.... BEWARE !!!!! :dopeslap:

bakerzdosen

The guy could leave with some nasty scratches on his face maybe? Hopefully she'll just leave the claws untrimmed. :)

At least it's not a gerbil.

One of my cats put me in hospital for a week on intravenous antibiotics, needing three operations under general anaesthtic to clean out the infected finger joint. I needed a further 4 weeks of broad-spectrum antibiotics to clear the infection. I felt like crap but at least avoided septicemia which at my age would like as not have killed me.

Just train the kitty to bite hard with a tooth into the finger-joint.

Andy

baggerchris

In 1979 when my boy was about 3 weeks old, we had a siameze named Tache'. When someone would come to the door of the house, wherever he was, he would rush to get between wherever Tanner was and the door. He would then assume a very interesting position between a crouch and a crawl, and growl/yowl loudly at the door to alert us to a possible intruder, even tho perhaps the doorbell had not rung yet. Many years later we had a person over to our house that we didn't know was fatally ill with a nasty disease. When I sat in the kitchen with that person, Tache' came in and growled at him and then looked at me. When I told him to be quiet, he jumped up on the drainboard; looked me square in the eyes and then peed all over the kitchen counter. I knew at that instant that something was very wrong with our guest. What a cat! RIP Tache'.

..what Andy " forgot " to tell you all , is that luckily ........... THE CAT SURVIVED !!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Steve

Archived