IGNORED

Multiculturalism

flyingreg

Here's a humurous little video clip on the subject of multiculturalism. Funny and accurate too. Enjoy!

Bheckel169

Brilliant! And of course a reality that will be somehow reconstructed by those multiculturists.

Bruce

The best part is where he seemed to criticize Saudi Arabia for not supporting multiculturalism, and then proceeded to explain why multiculturalism is so silly. Given that shouldn't he be celebrating Saudi Arabia's way of looking at other cultures?

What a load of rubbish. I watched the whole thing because I thought he must eventually say something relevant, or at least interesting. He's simply twisting the lack of freedom and education in some other countries to say that a totally unrelated issue in western countries is a bad thing. Nobody would deny that the level of education in the western countries about world statistics (capitals etc) is inadequate but that has nothing at all to do with multiculturalism.

I think I'll go whack a piñata.

I read humurous and funny???????????????????

Bob, ya want I should bring the pinata??????

That would be humurous.....

Whip

Bheckel169

I thought it was great. Did somebody take this seriously? It was the most brilliant and convoluted or irrelevant (logic?) I've ever seen constructed. Ok you multiculturists, come out, come out whereever you are!

Bruce

It was kind of amusing in its vacuousness, but otherwise just the usual diatribe full of labels and generalizations in place of any real attempt at exploring the topic. Yawn.

Archived