IGNORED

The Old West Still Lives....

Redbrick

Maybe he was just a neighbor. Or running away.

Actually, I do wonder why she didn't call the police from home before going out there herself. Could have saved them both a lot of walking.

I guess my critics were right..

Just the kind of spread of vigilantism that was feared from the Joe Horn incident.. :/

I, for one, applaud her "true grit" for handling the situation. I have been by this bar many times over the years and you are right Phil Rt. 33 is one of the finest roads in SoCal especially when you are strafing corners at warp speed.

I, for one, applaud her "true grit" for handling the situation. I have been by this bar many times over the years and you are right Phil Rt. 33 is one of the finest roads in SoCal especially when you are strafing corners at warp speed.

We really enjoy riding 33 to 166 to Santa Maria area, looping back to Ventura County by a variety of neat roads :thumbsup:....

Next time we ride up there I may stop by and say hello to this lady if her place is open :wave:...

....That perp won't be back there, you can bet on that...Even after he cleans out his pants....

Wow, think about what "shower time" is going to be like for that loser when he has to explain how a "lil ole" lady took him into custody like that...

:dopeslap::dopeslap:

Archived